Beaten bad in a video game..

People like this on CoD4:

roll.gif

Metal Gear Solid...Metal Gear Rex-Liquid Snake Boss Battles...took me forever to figure out how to beat it, I was gonna hurt someone

Originally Posted by jrp44

I think I was playing MVP 2004....I was pitching a perfect game on the hard difficulty with Pettitte....It was the damn 9th inning with 1 out...I was winning 1-0 and I was away playing the White Sox...I walked Magglio ans Frank Thomas came up....I was already pissed I lost the perfect game, but ws going for the no hitter.....First pitch I hung a curve ball....Thomas took it deep and i lost 2-1....I was so damn pissed....the PS2 controller flew against the wall and the right analog came out and all the buttons were messed up
laugh.gif

BIG HURT
pimp.gif

I got super mario on my phone and it is so frustrating how one mistake and you restart haven't got pass level three yet.

maaaaaaaaaaan steve nash on 2k9 is just OD when you're playing computers or human, man yesterday my dude shot a 3 with Nash I put Lamar Odom's armpitson HIS HEAD somehow the ball gets off perfectly and goes in all net. My hands sweat and my face gets hot when im losing and for some reason I CANNOT BEST THEGD DALLAS MAVERICKS.
jASON kIDD = God on that !$% man.

I have so many stories but one that really shows how competitive I am is when madden 05 with ray lewis on the cover was out I was playing my brother's boyi was up 3 with 38 secs left I had the pats, he hadd the McNabbs (eagles). He gets the kickoff at like the 20, in 37 secs he runs like 2 long runs with mcnabband completes a lucky bomb to TO that takes him to the 1. I blitz on the final play of the game he scrambles with McNabb Teddy Bruschi like has him halfwaydown but McNabb suplexes dude off his back, shakes two dudes and breaks another tackle and scores a td with no time left. My brother's boy is just DYINGLAUGHING I get up and walk to the bathroom, man tears started running out of my eyes man i aint know %@$ happened, or when I started crying, but I came backout and threw a PS2 controller before I retired to my room for the next 72 hours.

Oh and Calvin Johnson is unstoppable in madden 09, its so much bull, I dont even sweat it when I lose to cheesers. This post is so funny because I can relateto a bunch of these stories.

also, does anyone play with the team they just lost to after the game to see if they are really that good, but then you get blown out by the cpu again, that!$% is soooo frustrating!!!!1

Back
Top Bottom