Beats by Dre Touring Yay or Nay??

Dudes in here getting angry about headphones. The sound quality is great and there will always be something better. Some people say "yay" and somesay "nay" but it ultimately is up to you. Everyone listens to different type of music and some like theirs bass heavy and others with more emphasison mids and highs. Don't forget to take comfort into consideration too, especially for an in ear headphone. The sound quality might be the best but if thefit isn't comfortable than you will hate using them. I got mine as a gift and compared to my old $35 skull candy in ear these are waaaaaaaaaay better. Goodluck to you.

What MondayNight seems to forget is that, the headphones he is suggesting....look like straight dookie son.
This day and age...Sexy > quality
-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

What MondayNight seems to forget is that, the headphones he is suggesting....look like straight dookie son.
This day and age...Sexy > quality
-The Juice
how is this ugly?
df4081b0c8a0ddd17c629110.L._AA280_.jpg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

what do these headphones do that the white iPod earbuds don't?

I've had no problems with the earbuds I got w. my iPod...
Those are weak.

I didn't know why people made a big deal about upgrading their headphones until I got rid of my stock ipod headphones and picked up some Shures.

Trust, you'll have a brand new appreciation for your music collection
pimp.gif

they arent complete trash but they shouldnt cost more than 40-50 bucks. you can get a lot better for their price.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

what do these headphones do that the white iPod earbuds don't?

I've had no problems with the earbuds I got w. my iPod...
Those are weak.

I didn't know why people made a big deal about upgrading their headphones until I got rid of my stock ipod headphones and picked up some Shures.

Trust, you'll have a brand new appreciation for your music collection
pimp.gif
shures
smokin.gif

If you want to drop money like that on headphones get a pair of Shure's atleast. Otherwise do yourself a favor, save some money and get Sennheiser's.

MMN knows what he's talking about.

I can't mess with IEM's though, in ear headphones piss me off.

I got my Beats for $175 so I really have no complaints.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Bose has the worst headphones period.
Fixed.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

MMN knows what he's talking about.

I can't mess with IEM's though, in ear headphones piss me off.

I got my Beats for $175 so I really have no complaints.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Bose has the worst most overrated headphones period.
Fixed.

Fixed again

have both studio and tours, studios are sick but the tours are lacking. maybe i have a defective set but the bass and sound quality sucks on the tours.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Mad ppl was saying the beats tours sound better than shures
that's like sayin' a dodge charger is better than a acura TL

grin.gif
top trim charger > top trim acura TL

seems like they are a little too fragile, i got my bose quietcomfort 15's and they are great, so comfy, but i didnt pay for them so i dont know if the extra money is worth it for you

Back
Top Bottom