Beats for Producer Battle.. Criticism/Views Needed.

We entered a producer battle offered by Beat Thang Virtual, and we've created a few tracks we think are solid. We've received some mixed reviews, and I know NikeTalk is one of the biggest forums out there, where people give honest opinions. So if you hate the music, GIF me call it whack whatever. Just let us know what you think we need to change, what approach we should take. We HAVE to use the sounds that come along with the Beat Thang, so if we could sample and use some of our own sounds we would. I appreciate any feedback, and if this is in the wrong section, mods please move it to the right section/forum. 

we'll just upload these for now

We entered a producer battle offered by Beat Thang Virtual, and we've created a few tracks we think are solid. We've received some mixed reviews, and I know NikeTalk is one of the biggest forums out there, where people give honest opinions. So if you hate the music, GIF me call it whack whatever. Just let us know what you think we need to change, what approach we should take. We HAVE to use the sounds that come along with the Beat Thang, so if we could sample and use some of our own sounds we would. I appreciate any feedback, and if this is in the wrong section, mods please move it to the right section/forum. 

we'll just upload these for now

Back
Top Bottom