Beats your dyin to hear ____ on

Jada would KILL the New York !*$@ beat.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Lil' Wayne - I Get Money ( Yes it is random)
Isnt everything he does random? dont worry Im sure 1 of his next 5 mixtapes will have that.

Also Im pretty sure Jada did rip that New York #%@! beat with Styles P on the remix.

Id like to hear Biggie on every AG beat, Pac on all da GRODT beats, Id like to here Pharohe Monch, Mos Def, n Jean Gray on We Can Make It Better, I seriouslythink Wale would rip every beat on all 3 'Ye albums, for some reason I wanna hear Kanye on Little Brother's Say It Again also he need a verse on RocBoys(he gotta a good rap voice to me with the forced accent n all), NaS on some 9th Wonder beats and Thieves in the Night, AZ on Still Dreaming, ODB on RehDogg's Why Must I Cry
laugh.gif
and Busta Rhymes' Break Ya Neck, MethodMan on Afro Man's Cuz I Got High(I think hed kill it lyrically), Jadakiss on Success(hopefully he does soon), and MF Doom on Triumph.

smokin.gif

Lil' Wayne - I Get Money ( Yes it is random)
thats about the least random response anyone could come up with.
and out of alll the beats in the world and out of all the rappers in the world...
you chose lil wayne so he could talk about how much money he has...? are you serious?
thats the best answer you could come up with...?
damn i know everyone is entitled to their opinions but some people shouldnt have one...smh
eyes.gif

i always wanted to hear common on madlib's fancy clown.

Camp Lo on MF Doom - All Caps
Nas on Wu-Tang Clan - Can it all be so simple

Saigon on Showbiz & AG - Next Level (remix)
Sean Price on De La Soul - Rock Co.Kane Flow
Redman on Jay Z - U Don't Know
Mos Def on Aesop Rock - Fumes (I know, my brother in-law made me listen to aes's album. The beat is fire though).

Game on Drive Slow
Royce Da 5'9'' on Till I Collapse with Em.
Common on Feelin It
Jay on Nas Is Like
Nas on Roc Boys

Young Jeezy on I Get Money, What You Know About That
Young Buck, Young Dro, Game, Ludacris, T.I., Lil Wayne, or Jim Jones on Hood N'
Busta Rhymes or 50 Cent on New York, New York
Young Jeezy. Lil Wayne, Chamillionaire, Fat Joe, Cassidy, Cam'ron, Rick Ross, or E-40 on Break Bread

Common and/or Mos Def on J. Dilla - Two Can Win
...damn I never thought about these scenarios...theres so many that would be fire

The thread starter said:

Beats your dyin to hear ____ on

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Buddha Jape's Ignorant+!#% said:
thats about the least random response anyone could come up with.
and out of alll the beats in the world and out of all the rappers in the world...
you chose lil wayne so he could talk about how much money he has...? are you serious?
thats the best answer you could come up with...?
The best answer??? ***** are you sick in the head it's an opinionated question...i couldnt give 2+*$*+! about how random it is thats the beatI wanna hear one of my favorite rappers on...
laugh.gif

you need something better to do, because you start the most ******ed arguments sometimes.
eyes.gif

Hell yeah Biggie on "Black Republicans"...*#%+, Biggie over the whole "Shyne" album for that matter...he woulda ate "Bad Boys"and "The Life"...

And gimme T.I. over Ye's "Big Brother" rhymin' bout his arrest, family, and career...

T.I. on Sho Nuff (Tela)
Young Jeezy on Say Hello (Jay-Z)
T.I. on Duffle Bag Boy (Playaz Circle)
Jay-Z on Beat Without Bass (Freeky Zeeky)

Jay, Nas, Eminem, T.I. - On The Victory Beat, not at the same time, but it's just something about that beat, that brings the BEAST out of n's. Everyflow i've heard spit on it, has been on point.

3 Stacks - on any Sa-Ra production.

Outkast, Nas/AZ - On That We On Beat, same rhyme scheme too, that back and forth rhymin'

Jay on that Superstar beat.

Back
Top Bottom