***Beef 2012 Vol Deeper Than Rap: G Unit's BOTCHED Jumping Of Gunplay, Rozay Vs Jeezy, Stalley Vs, M

well gunplay did ALOT better than 98% of the people ive seen get 1 on 5'd

just the fact that u can sleep someone with a cheap shot to the chin and stomp his neck with 1 person

and 5 dudes can properly lay this dude out cold is an embarrassment to the unit IMO

on top of the fact that musically gunplay>>>> ANYBODY on g-unit

Only on NT can a cat get his *** whooped, tossed around like a spalding football on video, then it's "nah he's a warrior b, 50 wouldn't dare get his hands dirty" :rofl:

Bottom line the cokehead tried to sneak the wrong dudes and they made him pay for it.

Last edited:
Bottom line the cokehead tried to sneak the wrong dudes and they made him pay for it.
This once fool slung buddy he knew it was ova. It's sad that the only person that would care is Ross but buddy too busy tryna promote albums and watch 30 for 30

Last edited:
he ran up on them and tired to fire on 50 cent. what the hell you talking about

Oh, you were there too?

Tell us more of what happened.
Did you not just watch the vid?!.

I don't think Royce can get 50 but the others named would be a good fight.

I give Gunplay props for having heart + getting up & still putting hands on fammo instead of running like Y'ALL would.

Jeezy w/ a MMG chain > Young Berg American leg tour

:smokin
Only on NT can a cat get his *** whooped, tossed around like a spalding football on video, then it's "nah he's a warrior b, 50 wouldn't dare get his hands dirty" :rofl:

possession is 9/10th of da law, if that MMG chain is on anyone from g-unit or CTE is gonna look bad on rick ross's team.

everyone can take an L

but I don't appreciate a clown running to the radio to lie to everyone.
It's what Ricky did, it's what his rapper is doing.
Call me "old school" but I'm going to think less of your if you're a man that lies... sorry?

Last edited:

:lol: . It's crazy because that pepper spray coming out actually saved bruh. The fight didn't even last that long in the first place but if that pepper spray didn't come out :smh: that boy would have been sleep.

Call me "old school" but I'm going to think less of your if you're a man that lies... sorry?
[h1] [/h1][h1]50 Cent: "I Never smoked weed in my life"[/h1]
[h1]50 Cent Never Smoked In A Day Of His Life & Light Drinker (Also Speaks On Buck)[/h1]

[h1] [/h1][h1] [/h1][h1]50 Cent promises to quit if Kanye outsells him[/h1]
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/20217...ises-quit-if-kanye-outsells-him/#.UG00sk3A9CA

Last edited:
People always said 50 lived that life tho....they just mad he left the streets alone once he got on

Smurf ....50's right hand man/shooter who took care of things after 50 got shot seen him knock dudes out and shoot his gun...and he left this dude in jail with no bail money after all the stuff he did for 50. So for him to still say that about 50 says something. He actually one of the few rappers who actually been vouched for.

He certainly didn't get "mopped" up. If that ***** was able to get up and keep fighting he didn't get "mopped" up.

A 5 on 1 ain't supposed to end with the one getting jumped being able to get up and still defend himself.

all of this, that they put hands on him is a bad look or lowers his stock on the streets. but the fact he isn't laid up in the hospital or at least have a pumpkin head says alot about the other side. forget about who's real or who won. are you not entertained?

I didn't see anybody ask this question yet, but why was Gunplay by himself anyways? All of MMG was there and he was just out on a solo-dolo mission to fight 50? That doesn't make sense, unless he's really THAT much of a crackhead...

Smurf ....50's right hand man/shooter who took care of things after 50 got shot seen him knock dudes out and shoot his gun...and he left this dude in jail with no bail money after all the stuff he did for 50. So for him to still say that about 50 says something. He actually one of the few rappers who actually been vouched for.
theres more to that story, but I've stanned enough in the thread.
like everyone said, 50 left the hood behind. That includes his goons that couldn't make the switch to legal $.
50 has even said "F the hood" on mixtape tracks before, he has no qualms about letting everyone know.

Some of you ****** should be in politics that way ya'll are spinning and trying to spin this situaiton. Bottomline is Gunplay took an "L" for many reasons. Not only is that an L for him but that's an L for his team MMG. It's the end of the line for Gunplay.

Clearly none of ya'll ***** have properly jumped or been jumped ..
5 ****** rushed him .. and tossed him.
That's it?! That's all?!
Ok.
He got up immediately and caught 1 of them.
Them ****** got ghost
How is this an L for gunplay?
This was poor technique by G-unit
Me and 4 other ***** jump you, best believe you're not getting up at all ..
You'll be beaten stomped and bloodied.
But this the internet tho.

this, i dun got jumped before & i damn sure wasnt able to just get up like it wasnt **** afterwards

Back
Top Bottom