Been a while..

How's everyone, NT PI? Been a long time since i've been active. Just got home from the US where my Dad got hospitalized. These past several months havebeen really cruel to me. I'll be going back to the US this weekend again and i might be donating my liver to my ill Dad. . hahaha.
laugh.gif
well, wish me luck, NT. I just missed the community and you guys.

good luck and God Bless to you and your family, i admire your courage and determination

we need more people like u

keep strong carlo.remember,God will never let you go through something you and your family can't handle.hope to see you posting again soon dude.

Yo Carlo. Good to hear from you again.

I'll be including you and your dad in my thoughts and in my prayers.

Godspeed my dude.

Hey Carlo, good to see you here again. Hope everything goes well. Our prayers to you and your family.

I lost my mom to renal failure and she was only 44 years old when she died. I know how it feels to have a loved one go through that, it really isn't easyto deal with. My sister was supposed to donate here kidney too but my mom died 3 months before the scheduled transplant.

You and your family have my prayers, pareng tmac. God bless and may you be drawn closer to God in these tough times

great to hear from you again tmac360!

sorry to hear about your fathers current state. stay positive man.

Godspeed

Back
Top Bottom