BEEZID.COM????????????????

Joined Feb 22, 2007
I just saw a commerical on FX for a website called beezid.com. I guess you can bid ofr items and get them at deeply discounted prices. I know you buy bids

But what the catch? Who is selling these items at that price? It seems kinda fradulent?

http://www.beezid.com/

Joined Aug 1, 2005
someone broke it down before......you buy bids, and the increments are so low that items never end until they get to around normal prices....they are basically charging you 10-50 cents a bid, but the bids move in 1 or 2 cent increments, so you do the math.....they are getting MONEY!!!!!!!!!

just another idea that looks good, but in the end leaves a scam type felling......

Joined Feb 22, 2007
Dman thats a bad deal right there.....You could end up spending hundreds of dollars to "win" something.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now