IMG_0145.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0147.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG
IMG_0151.JPG
IMG_0152.JPG
I purchased a pair of Banned 1's from CoolKicksLA on Melrose. I've never had a problem buying from them before but upon inspecting these Banneds I've noticed some glaring differences between each shoe. I'm now wondering if they are indeed authentic.

Differences:

- Stars on one shoe are much smaller/more dense than the other.

- Spacing under the tongue tag is considerably larger on one shoe than the other.

- Collar is very raised on one shoe and flush on the other.

- Stitcing behind tongue is noticeably different.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, please and thank you.

I believe you have legit pair here. I know the stitching and stars are different from one shoe to the other. Left and rights are not made together. Maybe more will chime in to help but these look real to me.

I believe you have legit pair here. I know the stitching and stars are different from one shoe to the other. Left and rights are not made together. Maybe more will chime in to help but these look real to me.

Thank you for your help I really appreciate it. My paranoia was through the roof after I pulled these out of the box. About a week prior I bought a pair of 2017 Royals and they matched up almost flawlessly. I couldn't believe how different the left and right shoe were on the Breds though. Guess I shouldn't underestimate QC flaws.

Back
Top Bottom