Behold, Cornzilla: Switzer builds 900-HP, E85-powered Nissan GT-R

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

you shouldve made your saturn like that

Lol...hey, there's always room for another project!

BUT, next up will prob.be a '88 M3 or a '87 GN....always wanted both of those (and no, there won't be any big *#! rims or flashy paint jobs)

BUT, next up will prob.be a '88 M3 or a '87 GN....always wanted both of those (and no, there won't be any big *#! rims or flashy paint jobs)

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

If you do an M3, plus make it a CSL. And what the hell is a GN?

If you do an M3, plus make it a CSL. And what the hell is a GN?

GN were the baddest car in 1987.....I love them. For those who don't know, E85 offers more potential out of the engine because of the lower temperatures during combustion.  Its also a great alternative to gasoline, and cheaper too. Only problem is, its not widely available.

GN were the baddest car in 1987.....I love them. For those who don't know, E85 offers more potential out of the engine because of the lower temperatures during combustion.  Its also a great alternative to gasoline, and cheaper too. Only problem is, its not widely available.

HAHAHA, I thought the OP was refering directly to me then I realized he was talking about something else. I guess I'm going to have to buy this car one day cause it's named after me.

HAHAHA, I thought the OP was refering directly to me then I realized he was talking about something else. I guess I'm going to have to buy this car one day cause it's named after me.

Back
Top Bottom