Being a Loner/Introvert Unappreciation Thread Vol. But my Mom Says I'm Cool...

So... yeah. I think this one goes without saying.
tired.gif

Why would you post this while we're in NT's hating season... Anyways just cope with it and soon you will gain friends by just hanging out with the fewyou have now...

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Why would you post this while we're in NT's hating season...

I just wanted to see where this thread would go, honestly. If it backfires, so be it.

You can't just sit their wallowing in your own sorrow if you aren't as outgoing as you want to be.

You have to take yourself out of your comfort zone and give it a shot.

i say travel the world. go to europe. you will be forced to speak to strangers.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Yeah, forcing him to speak French, German, or Spanish is definitely going to help him get past his introversion.

I feel you. Not a loner myself but I've come to realize that i can only trust about 3 of my friends. Friends come and go, heh.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Yeah, forcing him to speak French, German, or Spanish is definitely going to help him get past his introversion.
maybe not so much europe but asia definetly.
just go to thailand and find some random white ppl. chances are they speak english.
this will force you to interact with people. Do it enough times and alot of the introvert stuff gos away.

What do you 'unnapreciate'? Do you have any anxiety issues that prevents you from being more outgoing?

I like to think of myself as a somewhat extroverted introvert. I can definitely be a loner at times but...it's just who I am!

Back
Top Bottom