Being a Muslim woman :updated with shocking pics

lmao this !$*! is wild
laugh.gif

its crazy how much islamaphobia there is now. and its a shame how politicians are stirring more up to gain more voters, and evangelists are using it to steal more money from their sheep that follow. i feel sorry for the ******s that buy into this !$*! (yes even though they hate me just for being muslim and of afghan ethnicity i still feel bad for them.)

the funny thing is that i honestly believe that its not another terrorist attack that people are really fearful of. i think they're just scared to see another minority group with the potential to have power. and a $100million building in nyc for muslims is a sign of that power that they're scared of us to have.

lmao this !$*! is wild
laugh.gif

its crazy how much islamaphobia there is now. and its a shame how politicians are stirring more up to gain more voters, and evangelists are using it to steal more money from their sheep that follow. i feel sorry for the ******s that buy into this !$*! (yes even though they hate me just for being muslim and of afghan ethnicity i still feel bad for them.)

the funny thing is that i honestly believe that its not another terrorist attack that people are really fearful of. i think they're just scared to see another minority group with the potential to have power. and a $100million building in nyc for muslims is a sign of that power that they're scared of us to have.

Thank you DJfoo for posting that. Shame on you NTers who believe something that someone says without actual facts to back it up. If you guys are truly that gullible, you will surely live a misled life..

Thank you DJfoo for posting that. Shame on you NTers who believe something that someone says without actual facts to back it up. If you guys are truly that gullible, you will surely live a misled life..

my dudes sending off fallacies
its more to do with culture and less with religion 
tired.gif

my dudes sending off fallacies
its more to do with culture and less with religion 
tired.gif

Agreed with nYchiphop. It's sad man. It's ***+#+* sad. Seeing Muslims being portrayed as something completely different by politicians and the media who only have their own best interest in mind is sickening. The values that were once taught by the Late Martin Luther King Jr. are now dead. Racism lives on. We will never prosper as people of truth.

Agreed with nYchiphop. It's sad man. It's ***+#+* sad. Seeing Muslims being portrayed as something completely different by politicians and the media who only have their own best interest in mind is sickening. The values that were once taught by the Late Martin Luther King Jr. are now dead. Racism lives on. We will never prosper as people of truth.

SMH@this crap being posted on here
smh.gif

stop spreading this BS propaganda. i really hope people arent ignorant enough to believe this stuff

it really is sad the hate for muslims these days, ++@@ is disgusting to me

and those pics arent marriage pics
laugh.gif
look at the last pic.......its a photoshopped pic with a little girls face on it

SMH@this crap being posted on here
smh.gif

stop spreading this BS propaganda. i really hope people arent ignorant enough to believe this stuff

it really is sad the hate for muslims these days, ++@@ is disgusting to me

and those pics arent marriage pics
laugh.gif
look at the last pic.......its a photoshopped pic with a little girls face on it

Back
Top Bottom