Being drunk in the club Appreciation

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by BroboCop

House Parties > clubs.
Explain
theres nothing more to explain.

I think he pretty much summed it up
To each his own. I love meeting a lot of new people, so I guess clubs > house parties for me. The house parties I go to are mostly always the same people, so it gets old... But yeah I see where you guys are going with it

sounds like your boys was doin you dirty
laugh.gif

my squad does our one patna like that, he don't know better, never really drank before.

it was fun when I was underage and hit a wall backing out,then driving 12 miles back to base with my light off.only to wonder why my lights wouldnt switch off heading back into the gate..because they were already off.....SMH

Originally Posted by j671

it was fun when I was underage and hit a wall backing out,then driving 12 miles back to base with my light off.only to wonder why my lights wouldnt switch off heading back into the gate..because they were already off.....SMH

eek.gif
Thats not fun, thats called driving under the influence. Oh wait, your right, that is fun!
laugh.gif

Na just kidding, don't ever drink and drive, seriously.

Fellas i love this thread. I do this every weekend and i LOVE IT i swear it swhat i live for lol im really ready to break up wit my girl cuz i would much rather go out with my boys get wasted and keep getting girls its just fun and dont get old to me yet hahaha I LOVE MY LIFE

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by BroboCop

House Parties > clubs.
Explain
do you really need an explanation bru bru?
laugh.gif

Back when I used to "Roll" My game was beyond crazy. Bagged all types of women. You say anything and they love it. But yea, being drunk while doing anything is better

I was drinking at home all weekend, eating good food and participating in adult activities
pimp.gif
it was a very good weekend.

Back
Top Bottom