being like detlef

(and nate)

new job, just moved from seattle to portland

i know nobody in portland and dont know the city for jack @#%$!

mainly just tryin to figure out like 2 things....

best pick up games? ill be looking to join a gym, needs a bball court.

whats the crackin spots...dope bars/clubs...where the females @ :pimp:
pimp.gif

Scoring the ball is pretty much like breathing to me - Kobe​

24 hour fitness is your best bet on pick up games. They have a new facility with like 2 full courts on the eastside near the 43rd Max stop. I don't know bars and clubs, not of age to go in yet.
[/center]

oh yeah haha, how did i forget broy but remember detlef and nate

anyways where da ho's

and soleobsession:
Quote:
They have a new facility with like 2 full courts on the eastside near the 43rd Max stop.

where is this??

if ur looking for the best pickup games...

so far there are usually pretty good pickup games at 24hour fitness around 6-8pm. the best one is the one in vancouver (tech center). mall 205 (off of I-205 freeway) has a some pretty good runs. some pretty good players go in there on occasion. some guys can bang it hard down there. spaz (from and1 mixtape portland) come in there and does some crazy dunks but i think he's in college now. if u want a light run, go to the hollywood district 24 hour fitness (that's the one the dude is talkin' about). it's located on 42nd and halsey and only one full court w/ rims on the side. don't ever go to the one in the pearl district....you'll be playing with a bunch of metros. another good place to play is firstenburg cmmnty center (off of mill plain in vancouver). all the vancouver ballers head out this way from 12-2 on MWF. if you're filipino, the pinoy shoot out starts up around may.

now...for the beezies. if u lookin' for some skanky asians, and others...voodoo lounge on 1st and couch. spin hiphop and r&b. now if ur lookin' for high class babes, portland is said to have the most strip clubs per capita in the US. i believe it. before ballin' at mall 205 24hr, stop by club 205 and peek some cat. unlike RICK's in seattle, it's free to get in....and they serve alcohol. lastly, portland is beervana....so they say. microbrew capital of the USA.

ROD

If your over weight, coked out and have fathered upwards of a half dozen illegitimate then you cold be being like shawn...
"I don't give a (expletive) about no trade rumors. As long as somebody CTC, at the end of the day I'm with them For all you that don't know what CTC means, that's Cut The Check.

Quote:
If your over weight, coked out and have fathered upwards of a half dozen illegitimate then you cold be being like shawn

actually I saw him ballin' at Green Lake over the summer and he looked fairly fit. He must be taking that comeback thing seriously.

Quote:
If your over weight, coked out and have fathered upwards of a half dozen illegitimate then you cold be being like shawn.

I fit that description to a t.

Shawn looks good, I saw him this summer, and I remember back in like 65 or so watching him straight dook on people at the lake.

Quote:
24 hour fitness is your best bet on pick up games. They have a new facility with like 2 full courts on the eastside near the 43rd Max stop.

Actually, it's just one full court.

Over the summer, I signed up there. Decent pickup games although a lot of people who play aren't very good at all. Just a lot of random jumpshots even if they're fastbreaking.
real DJ's spin vinyl

thanks rod strickland, outstanding
i think vancouver is too far. i am staying in hillsboro, that is like 25 miles from vancouver i believe. i plan on checking out that hollywood 24 hr fitness once i figure out where it is. i found out i can get "added on" to someones Ballys membership for a very reasonable price and i hear theres one near by Hillsboro with a bball court. ill check it out tomorrow. anyone know how this one is?

and as for asian skanks, shoot im down. honestly i got tired of that scene (wednesday nights @ venom anybody :x
sick.gif
) but im @#%$ desperate. from getting laid every single day to beating meat every day is possibly the weakest thing ever. :smh:
nono.gif

I wanna be like Shawn when I grow up. I remember back in 9th grade I was rockin the Shawn Kemp haircut

ahh the good ol days

Back
Top Bottom