Being Ruthless vol. College

Have/Do you ever have the feeling to be constantly ruthless and violate peoples emotions?

College is not the place to be if you're short-tempered/easily irritated.

On numerous accounts I wanted to violate certain students in my class for:
1) Excessively dumb answers/questions
2) Being a "Know it all" with out knowing it all
3) Kids who shows excessive drive to learn a certain subject that dont matter (This chick is Turkish who is trying hard to learn Chinese)
4) -Insert other student characteristics-

Is it just me?

Have/Do you ever have the feeling to be constantly ruthless and violate peoples emotions?

3) Kids who shows excessive drive to learn a certain subject that dont matter (This chick is Turkish who is trying hard to learn Chinese)

Is it just me?

Just you, I however have the ability to control my emotions and not give a damn about those kind of people.
laugh.gif

Just you, I however have the ability to control my emotions and not give a damn about those kind of people.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by petermans

College Any professional environment  is not the place to be if you're short-tempered/easily irritated.

Is it just me?
Fixed.

If this is a problem for you, then you are going to have a tough time in Corporate America and the real world. I'd seek some kind of professional help or something.

You need to learn how to deal with different types of people or you won't get very far.

College Any professional environment  is not the place to be if you're short-tempered/easily irritated.

Is it just me?
Fixed.

If this is a problem for you, then you are going to have a tough time in Corporate America and the real world. I'd seek some kind of professional help or something.

You need to learn how to deal with different types of people or you won't get very far.

It's just you. It's college, try not to be too judgemental and be open to people's characteristics.

It's just you. It's college, try not to be too judgemental and be open to people's characteristics.

My senior year we had a Capsim competition and our teacher barely explained how it worked and the whole class was doing bad.  The teacher ended up getting in a car accident and couldn't finish the semester, so our sub wiped all our grades out half way through the class because everyone complained about her.
laugh.gif
 smh Felt like people were celebrating.

My senior year we had a Capsim competition and our teacher barely explained how it worked and the whole class was doing bad.  The teacher ended up getting in a car accident and couldn't finish the semester, so our sub wiped all our grades out half way through the class because everyone complained about her.
laugh.gif
 smh Felt like people were celebrating.

Is it just me?
What's wrong with this? Sounds to me like she is trying to better herself and learn something that could be very useful.

College is a time to mature and learn more about yourself, not to judge others because they are different from you.

Is it just me?
What's wrong with this? Sounds to me like she is trying to better herself and learn something that could be very useful.

College is a time to mature and learn more about yourself, not to judge others because they are different from you.

Originally Posted by bustinxjustin

Is it just me?

QFT. I hate when people are judgmental and close minded.

Is it just me?

QFT. I hate when people are judgmental and close minded.

Is it just me?

thats good and all but if shes being a show off/ teachers pet then i'd have a problem with it.
had a !%*@! like that in my sociology class
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
we get it. you read the book. we read the book too. hop the %$!% off the prof.'s nuts my god.

Is it just me?

thats good and all but if shes being a show off/ teachers pet then i'd have a problem with it.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
we get it. you read the book. we read the book too. hop the %$!% off the prof.'s nuts my god.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Is it just me?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
the professor are partially to blame if the teacher pets trickery works.  The one thing i hated most about college, or school in general are teacher who are bias. I don't care if you are a crappy teacher, or your test is super difficult. I just want a fair chance.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Is it just me?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
the professor are partially to blame if the teacher pets trickery works.  The one thing i hated most about college, or school in general are teacher who are bias. I don't care if you are a crappy teacher, or your test is super difficult. I just want a fair chance.

Honestly nothing really bothers me about other students unless they are negative in some way.

Honestly nothing really bothers me about other students unless they are negative in some way.

Real life...

thread backfire

But yeah, I try to be as open-minded as I can when meeting new people/getting to know people, but I can't stand fake a** people or just plain ignorant or stupid reets.

Back
Top Bottom