being short unappreciation

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by solefood229

Schift ain't you like 14? you still got time left

17. I beg every day to be 5'10" at least... only thing I know is I lift weights a lot and I drink a lot of milk. Still hoping for that growth
pimp.gif

You ain't getting that.
laugh.gif

im 5'8-5'9

i would kill to be an even 6

but ive been trying to avoid thinking about things that i dont have control of anymore 

plenty of 5'3-5'4 girls out there 
ohwell.gif

don't worry OP you might still grow kevin costner was 5'2 all through middle school and high school and then by the time he got to college he grow to 6'2

5'8 and I get mad sometimes just cause I ball.... so extra height can be advantage

apart from that...

I feel better now

thanks OP

In before short dudes write multiple paragraphs about their life describing how they have a better life than any tall person on this board.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by solefood229

Schift ain't you like 14? you still got time left

17. I beg every day to be 5'10" at least... only thing I know is I lift weights a lot and I drink a lot of milk. Still hoping for that growth
pimp.gif

You ain't getting that.
laugh.gif

Watch your mouth
grin.gif

Im 18 and I just crossed over the 6 foot threshold feelsgoodman
Spoiler [+]
Last minute growth spurt ftw

laugh.gif
@ how this thread pops up every few months.  Dudes are really insecure out here.  It's not that serious. 5'10 btw.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

pimp.gif

You ain't getting that.
laugh.gif

Watch your mouth
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I'm kidding. My dad said he didn't grow until like freshman-sophomore year of college so i'm hoping i get that.

5"11 at 20 years of age. still hopeful i'll legitimately hit 6+ before I stop growing

im 5'7 - 5'8
my height doesnt bother me at all.... some people care more than i do.. not 1 bit am i bothered.

Back
Top Bottom