Being Sick in the Summer Unappreciation

smh.gif
smh.gif
best weather i've seen in a while and im stuck sneezing, blowing my nose, and coughing every 10 seconds.I hope this isnt a prelude to what i should expect once winter comes. Anyone else tend to get sick during the summer?

smh.gif
smh.gif
best weather i've seen in a while and im stuck sneezing, blowing my nose, and coughing every 10 seconds.I hope this isnt a prelude to what i should expect once winter comes. Anyone else tend to get sick during the summer?

That sucks for you man...I'm one of the lucky few whom rarely ever get sick.

Hope you get better soon.

That sucks for you man...I'm one of the lucky few whom rarely ever get sick.

Hope you get better soon.

A friend was sniffling and sneezing all night during poker. I thought it was really odd considering that it is summer but he has kids though so maybe that had something to do with it.

A friend was sniffling and sneezing all night during poker. I thought it was really odd considering that it is summer but he has kids though so maybe that had something to do with it.

once i got the flu on my way to atlanta on the plane. i got a fever and the little overhead fan wasnt strong enough. i was sick for 10 out of 14 days.

once i got the flu on my way to atlanta on the plane. i got a fever and the little overhead fan wasnt strong enough. i was sick for 10 out of 14 days.

i feel you bro, nomo. Just had oral-surgery done and i'm confined to this house or sound/look like a imbecile talking for 1-2weeks, no beach, no working out, no solid foods...sucks.

i feel you bro, nomo. Just had oral-surgery done and i'm confined to this house or sound/look like a imbecile talking for 1-2weeks, no beach, no working out, no solid foods...sucks.

Back
Top Bottom