Being tall/skinny ftl vol My clothes don't fit!

Its so hard to find long sleeve shirts/hoodies that fit well

Sleeves are NEVER long enough, shirts themselves are always short, but if i get larger sizes they are wide as hell...and for a fat person

I'm 6'5 btw

Wow, I thought I had it bad at 6'1". At least you don't have to put up with BS when you hit the bars or clubs...

This is definitely unappreciated. Especially after my knee surgery. I lost a lot of muscle mass
smh.gif

try not being tall and having broad shoulders, muscular back and 30 inch waist. if i get a shirt that fits my waist it's like a baby tee up top. and if iget a shirt that fits my shoulders i am swimming in it.

i am 5'8 and 155-165lbs normally. when i cut to 145 the way clothes fit only gets worse.

I'm 6'4 and could NEVER find shirts that fit, it's like they were made for squares while I was a rectangle. Still have this problem to a certainextent but lifting weights has helped a lot. Went from 180 to 190 in the past few months and the difference in clothing fit is huge.

iit's the opposite for me everything is too long or too big even in sz small. i guess everything is made to fit a 6 foot 200 lb person.

6'1" 175-180 ftw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some of my friends are 6'4"-6'6" weighing only as much as me and look goofy as hell
smh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

This is definitely unappreciated. Especially after my knee surgery. I lost a lot of muscle mass
smh.gif
this

i just bought 4
pimp.gif
flannels. the larges fit in the arms/shoulders, but they are a tad too long/wide in the torso. the mediums fit PERFECT in the shoulders(if i sneeze to hard id rip out the back of the shirt) arms a tad too short. but the torso fits like a dream! i just copped the larges, they will shrink overtime, plus it will cost more to get them tailored compared to how much they actually cost ($17)

its a gift and a curse to be in shape and tall, but have monkey arms, broad shoulders, and a long torso

OP....im 6'5"...and its not hard to find clothes that fit, i like to wear my stuff fitted....not tight, and not baggy....right in the middle

34x34's bottoms and L, XL tops is always in abundance wherever i shop...
pimp.gif

this is why i'm glad i'm not tall. tall dudes' dress games are always terrible, word to lamar odom. their clothes looking all awkward on them..5'9 - 5'11 is the ideal height for fly _s.

dude.. your wearing all short sleeves in those pics...

its long sleeves that are the problem

ha ha

I hate it. Being 6'4" 170 kind of sucks sometimes.

Getting a t-shirt that fits right is so difficult. Body of a small and height of a large doesn't always equal medium, unfortunately.

6'4 - 170? thats gotta be rough

i'm 6'5 -230, I mean i'm not incredibly skinny by any means, pretty muscular and far from fat, I can find some decent fitting tee's, but itseems I can't get long sleeves weather it be a hoody, button up, or just a reg long sleeve without the arms being to short or everything being wide ashell.

I mean I just got a new hoody, which i ended up getting an XXL. the sleeves are still a TINY bit short, but the hoody itself fits big as hell

my first sergeant was the only dude iknew that had every shirt he owned tailored. they were always tapered to his abdomen, tight around his chest and clungto his arms. dude thought he was the hottest thing this side of the mississippi. it was funny cause dude was 5 ft nothing and had a short man's complex.

i say get your shirts tailored, but notto the extent that your shirts look painted on. GUCCI!!!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

6'4 - 170? thats gotta be rough

i'm 6'5 -230, I mean i'm not incredibly skinny by any means, pretty muscular and far from fat, I can find some decent fitting tee's, but it seems I can't get long sleeves weather it be a hoody, button up, or just a reg long sleeve without the arms being to short or everything being wide as hell.

I mean I just got a new hoody, which i ended up getting an XXL. the sleeves are still a TINY bit short, but the hoody itself fits big as hell
I feel you on that. I like to get long sleeves to layer with under t-shirts but it's almost impossible because if I get something to lookdecent on my arms, it's way to wide on my body, like you said, and it doesn't work under my t-shirts.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

this is why i'm glad i'm not tall. tall dudes' dress games are always terrible, word to lamar odom. their clothes looking all awkward on them.. 5'9 - 5'11 is the ideal height for fly _s.
laugh.gif
....shut up for i dunk on you! then have ya girl take meshoppin for something she thought would look good on me.....

you sound like a guy who likes 5'9 - 5'11 guys....................WTH does height have to do with being fly?!?
roll.gif
@ "ideal height for fly _s"

smh.gif
you should be ashamed of yourself

this is why i'm glad i'm not tall. tall dudes' dress games are always terrible, word to lamar odom. their clothes looking all awkward on them.. 5'9 - 5'11 is the ideal height for fly _s.

Haha being tall is the greatest. And it depends. Every tall person is different. I like to where my size so it won't look terrible on me. Some tall peoplewhere a size up or 2

He has a point in that it is MUCH easier to reach a sufficient level of flyness with off the rack clothes as a 5'10 dude, BUT, if a 6'4 dude manages toovercome the difficulty of the search and still achieves flyness, he is MUCH more fly than the 5'10 dude.

Originally Posted by GhostRideIt

haha ^ i just missed the cutoff... 5'8, 120 lbs ftl
laugh.gif
that's real skinny.

i'm 5'9 145 but my legs are long as hell. When i sit down i'm so short.

usually wear 30/31x32

This is intresting because I'm 6'3 and used to be mad skinny but once I gained weight clothes fitted me much better. No saggy pants, loose tee shirtsbasically.

You can take someone like Lebron james though that's mad tall but still takes up space in his clothes.

Back
Top Bottom