Being ugly unappreciation. Vol. nah man, we dont love you.

Your first problem was you expected too much. From my expierience, when you go into situations with expectations you almost always get let down. You should have played it by ear and let yo swag go with the flow.

Your first problem was you expected too much. From my expierience, when you go into situations with expectations you almost always get let down. You should have played it by ear and let yo swag go with the flow.

Ok now you are better looking than that dude and he was more under dressed than you. There is your answer. No mo.

Ok now you are better looking than that dude and he was more under dressed than you. There is your answer. No mo.

2qn19qh.jpg

vsincredibleadrianawend.jpg

28hq0i0.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

2qn19qh.jpg

28hq0i0.jpg

A) WHY DIDNT I GET TOUCHED!
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

B) WHY DID THAT DUDE GET TOUCHED!! But he has the hover hands going, I wouldnt have done that
grin.gif
sick.gif

C) Why does she look miserable in every pic?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

2qn19qh.jpg

28hq0i0.jpg

A) WHY DIDNT I GET TOUCHED!
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

B) WHY DID THAT DUDE GET TOUCHED!! But he has the hover hands going, I wouldnt have done that
grin.gif
sick.gif

C) Why does she look miserable in every pic?

Every one of these pics confirms my feelings that green and yellow are far better than Adrianna

Every one of these pics confirms my feelings that green and yellow are far better than Adrianna

Back
Top Bottom