Being White isn't as easy as it may seem to some people.

Arrested Development.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Discuss.

It isn't as funny out of context. Why not just post the actual clip from Hulu or something? Regardless, AD is always appreciated.

I never caught it on syndication but Target had the AD dvds for 16 a season so I've been watching it
laugh.gif
damn. It's funny, but I could see why a lotof people wouldn't get it

Clearly some people didn't watch the video or are unfamiliar with AD. It's a joke, from one of the funniest TV shows of all time, so save yourstonefaces.

The character singing is played by Will Arnett, he's basically an overgrown child with no common sense. He is occasionally well-intentioned, but neversuccessful. This was his attempt at breaking down racial barriers. In the actual TV episode the sound technicians were both black, and they got up and left asthe song progressed.

This was why Arrested Development was cancelled. The show just got too complicated by 3rd season -- people just didn't understand it no longer.

This thread actually shows why it isn't easy being white, we can't even make a joke without getting denied. (this is also a joke)

Can someone please help?

What is the name of the song that plays every time Franklin makes an appearance? It sounds kind of like a disco song.

Back
Top Bottom