Belt Sizing????

I see a belt that I want to order online but I'm not sure what size to get. I wear a 31 waist in jeans and they fit me perfect. So what size should Iorder for a belt? 32, 34, 36??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Bread

I don't get it, if the jeans fit you perfectly, why get a belt? I've never understood that.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

I don't get it, if the jeans fit you perfectly, why get a belt? I've never understood that.

ohwell.gif

I have worn a belt with everything my entire life. I also have some jeans that dont fit perfect in the waist. I've never understood why people would comein a thread asking a legitiment question and not give a productive answer
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

ohwell.gif

I have worn a belt with everything my entire life. I also have some jeans that dont fit perfect in the waist. I've never understood why people would come in a thread asking a legitiment question and not give a productive answer
ohwell.gif
I wear a 31 waist in jeans and they fit me perfect.

That's why I asked you the question.

And it's legitimate.

I think it depends on the belt. Some belts sized big while others are sized small.
For example, Gucci's are sized smaller so you almost have to go 34 on a 31 waist.
While others like Timberland where you have to go 30 on a 31 waist.

My suggestion is try a different belt of different style if possible to see how it would fit.
Good luck.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

ohwell.gif

I have worn a belt with everything my entire life. I also have some jeans that dont fit perfect in the waist. I've never understood why people would come in a thread asking a legitiment question and not give a productive answer
ohwell.gif
I wear a 31 waist in jeans and they fit me perfect.

That's why I asked you the question.

And it's legitimate.

LOL.. you got it champ... Sorry about the spelling error. You still didn't answer the question...

Originally Posted by RFX45

I think it depends on the belt. Some belts sized big while others are sized small.
For example, Gucci's are sized smaller so you almost have to go 34 on a 31 waist.
While others like Timberland where you have to go 30 on a 31 waist.

My suggestion is try a different belt of different style if possible to see how it would fit.
Good luck.

RFX Its a Hugo Boss belt.

Sorry, I have no experience with it but check out Macys or Bloomingdales, they have plenty of Hugo Boss belts you can try on.

Back
Top Bottom