Ben Baller gets Engaged vol.Congrats to an O.G

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by djaward

I dont care what people say or think. Im happy for the guy. Like DIRTY said, at the age of 30+ you're not looking for that one nighter, you're looking for the right one to settle down with. CONGRATS BEN, wish you nothing but the best.
This
Too many bitter dudes in here.
laugh.gif

Congrats Ktown. 

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

I dont care what people say or think. Im happy for the guy. Like DIRTY said, at the age of 30+ you're not looking for that one nighter, you're looking for the right one to settle down with. CONGRATS BEN, wish you nothing but the best.
This
laugh.gif

Congrats Ktown. 

No one here is "salty" but ya'll act like dude isn't acting like a loser talking about the future mother of his kids like that.

No one here is "salty" but ya'll act like dude isn't acting like a loser talking about the future mother of his kids like that.

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

Originally Posted by Late80s

Wish him nothing but the best. I hope he found in her the validation his fragile overblown ego desperately looks for.

You crowned him tho and you got tapped out by the AA founder. You still broke, thinking you hot $!%*.
As for Ben, congrats but 1 year is way too quick to jump gun, on the other hand her P must make you feel like

58777071.gif

Originally Posted by SuperPirate

Originally Posted by Late80s

Wish him nothing but the best. I hope he found in her the validation his fragile overblown ego desperately looks for.

You crowned him tho and you got tapped out by the AA founder. You still broke, thinking you hot $!%*.
As for Ben, congrats but 1 year is way too quick to jump gun, on the other hand her P must make you feel like

58777071.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

You're salty.

You're salty.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by solesavage

daproblem53 wrote:
My GOD. How is it that I can watch this years later and still be in tears? The fact that everything pointed out is completely true is quite pathetic, yet hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word. this needs to be on youtube

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Everything pointed out in that vid being true. That insanely wild.

daproblem53 wrote:
My GOD. How is it that I can watch this years later and still be in tears? The fact that everything pointed out is completely true is quite pathetic, yet hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This
laugh.gif

Congrats Ktown. 

This
laugh.gif

Congrats Ktown. 

real talk though...how much a tool does he sound here:
Believe it or not… on my dead pops, those 3 pics have absolutely NO photoshopping on the body, the 1st 2 have photoshopping on the background only, but those are still raw images…. (since your salty dusty super bird $!# wants to keep crying smh, naw, no fake extra cake face, get over it and move on with your miserable dead beat mom self please)
anyways….
those pics lead to a cover of a magazine. that was 2007
now let’s get some facts straight…. my girlfriend has signed pictures at 4 car shows in her life. She’s been on 8 magazine COVERS internationally and technically is NOT an import model. she has never ever go-go danced in her life….. she’s a FIDM graduate and she owns her own bikini line and best of yet, her parents are together and her family is from a very prominent family in the philippines…. who reside in Forbes park which is in Makati. If you are from the PI, then you will know her family’s name holds up very high in government and the society there. those are facts! no fabrication…. she has never ever had any plastic surgery done ever and she never cakes on any makeup….. and I passed judgement early because when I met her… I assumed a lotta crazy ++++ and thought she was a typical OC girl. funny thing is she’s never lived in the OC or frequents there. she was actually my neighbor in beverly hills and I never knew it…. she’s been a vegetarian since 2002 (pescatarian to be specific)…. another thing I love is that she’s so worldly and not close minded…. she lived back and forth from LA to London for 2 years, so she’s international
Thats whats important these days? Dude sounds like an ULTRA herb.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Good luck to him. He'll need it.
I read that and got the feeling he was trying to sell her to us (the readers), or to haters (Sasha). Just because a female is highly know because of her family don't make her a saint. Just because her family has money and she's been around the world, doesn't meant she couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. If he has to convince himself based on stats on a female, that's not a good look after one year. Also lowkey trashing your ex-fiance too,
laugh.gif
, why? Just give props to your engagement, show a picture for the beast, end of rant. 
Don't know if that Dirty.com site is true, but a couple of comments by people said,

wretching says: Nicolette L**son. Used to date one of my boys. He was just like the one she’s with now. Not the best looking guy but loaded. She’s a total gold digger, who demands presents, throws tantrums, and clings onto anyone that’ll drop thousands of dollars a month on her. Typical noodle smelling #%*%#%.

Ouch.

bryanisrad says: Her name is nicolette lacson
go go dancer in LA

nerd.gif

real talk though...how much a tool does he sound here:
Believe it or not… on my dead pops, those 3 pics have absolutely NO photoshopping on the body, the 1st 2 have photoshopping on the background only, but those are still raw images…. (since your salty dusty super bird $!# wants to keep crying smh, naw, no fake extra cake face, get over it and move on with your miserable dead beat mom self please)
anyways….
those pics lead to a cover of a magazine. that was 2007
now let’s get some facts straight…. my girlfriend has signed pictures at 4 car shows in her life. She’s been on 8 magazine COVERS internationally and technically is NOT an import model. she has never ever go-go danced in her life….. she’s a FIDM graduate and she owns her own bikini line and best of yet, her parents are together and her family is from a very prominent family in the philippines…. who reside in Forbes park which is in Makati. If you are from the PI, then you will know her family’s name holds up very high in government and the society there. those are facts! no fabrication…. she has never ever had any plastic surgery done ever and she never cakes on any makeup….. and I passed judgement early because when I met her… I assumed a lotta crazy ++++ and thought she was a typical OC girl. funny thing is she’s never lived in the OC or frequents there. she was actually my neighbor in beverly hills and I never knew it…. she’s been a vegetarian since 2002 (pescatarian to be specific)…. another thing I love is that she’s so worldly and not close minded…. she lived back and forth from LA to London for 2 years, so she’s international
Thats whats important these days? Dude sounds like an ULTRA herb.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Good luck to him. He'll need it.
I read that and got the feeling he was trying to sell her to us (the readers), or to haters (Sasha). Just because a female is highly know because of her family don't make her a saint. Just because her family has money and she's been around the world, doesn't meant she couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. If he has to convince himself based on stats on a female, that's not a good look after one year. Also lowkey trashing your ex-fiance too,
laugh.gif
, why? Just give props to your engagement, show a picture for the beast, end of rant. 
Don't know if that Dirty.com site is true, but a couple of comments by people said,

wretching says: Nicolette L**son. Used to date one of my boys. He was just like the one she’s with now. Not the best looking guy but loaded. She’s a total gold digger, who demands presents, throws tantrums, and clings onto anyone that’ll drop thousands of dollars a month on her. Typical noodle smelling #%*%#%.

Ouch.

bryanisrad says: Her name is nicolette lacson
go go dancer in LA

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

daproblem53 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BIRD BIRD BIRD ....BIRD'S THE WORD

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

daproblem53 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BIRD BIRD BIRD ....BIRD'S THE WORD

Don't know the guy personally, but congrats to him...hope she's the right one he's been looking for...

As for the salty haters: Plenty of fish in the sea, alot of beautiful women in the world..just gotta weed out the trash and find the one that works for you.
grin.gif

Don't know the guy personally, but congrats to him...hope she's the right one he's been looking for...

As for the salty haters: Plenty of fish in the sea, alot of beautiful women in the world..just gotta weed out the trash and find the one that works for you.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom