Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

Can you even blame her for cheating tho? He had to teach Parappa how to do Karate. That takes a lot of time out of some ones day.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
yall need to chill

imagine if some1 you engaged supposedly cheated on you...%##!* prolly fake but if theres any truth behind it
smh.gif

*### is mad foul

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Vancity74

jose cansec0 wrote:

And you wonder why he rarely posts here anymore.

Ben's posts in '02/'03 > This crap.

HUH? GET OFF HIS NUTS ALREADY SMH....

His nuts? I could care less about him but I definitely find his posts more enjoyable to read than having 20 or 30 15 year old virgins with 10 pairs of DS
Jordans in their closet posting nothing but emoticons and gifs about dude.

It's a shame this is what NT has come to...
Shut up. %+$!%$ like you always complaining about what NT has come to. If you don't like it get the +!+@ off. What's happening to him is the unintended result of making his life as public as he did here on NT.

laugh.gif
Virgins. Typical "OG" term to use when they don't like something here, please. You're so enamored in his life and everything in it because you hate waking up to yours.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by AllanHouston20

smh.gif
yall need to chill

imagine if some1 you engaged supposedly cheated on you...%##!* prolly fake but if theres any truth behind it
smh.gif

*### is mad foul
I'm sayin tho. Its just that dude shouldve BEEN KNOWN that messing with a type of girl like that was just begging for something like this.

And add to the fact dude ENGAGED her and used his money to shower her with gifts and this happening to him is just funny as hell.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

From his blog...

both me and my fiance' started to drink in 2 different states/cities around the same time.... I got trashed, she got trashed! neither 1 of us called each other until around 11pm (thats around the time both of us woke up) she got kicked out of Tao and I got kicked out of Monarch Beach Hotel.... both of us for being belligerent! lol. I guess we were meant to be huh? jesus... I don't even remember anything damn

33csp4g.gif

1901554060e1cba2a842d029055b3354f7882b5.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

From his blog...

both me and my fiance' started to drink in 2 different states/cities around the same time.... I got trashed, she got trashed! neither 1 of us called each other until around 11pm (thats around the time both of us woke up) she got kicked out of Tao and I got kicked out of Monarch Beach Hotel.... both of us for being belligerent! lol. I guess we were meant to be huh? jesus... I don't even remember anything damn

33csp4g.gif

this thread is comedy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

From his blog...

33csp4g.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ayo i had to chime in since me and ben are extra cool.

i dont know if she did or didnt cause i only read the 1st page...

but at the end of the day, he's riding in a bently/phanton/whatever , with about 2 more commas and way more options on broads than 90% of NT myselfincluded.
no baloney pony ridin here tho. i just seen how he livin up close and personal.
ya'll need to quit actin like ya'll pull 10 10s a day and have never had a broad get fishy and fugazi on you.
it happens to everyone.
ya never know, ya moms coulda been a flipper back in her day.
thats somethin to dwell on NT

Back
Top Bottom