Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

Brandon Jennings got at him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh,

I've been on the dirty over 4x.... even the admin/fonder hit me up if I wanted it taken down.

bro, let's get serious.... the night she was at drais's was the night she was with 3 of my fam, she was not dancing, she was sitting with 3 other girls and my homey Too Short, yes the rapper too short and my cousin. I'd love to see the witnesses and proof. how lame or gullible are y'all?

someone really emailed me this link? cmon

dude is full of it.... prolly some hater. sasha's here now, relax guys. I haven't read all this, been busy making jewels.

I'm not worried about it

maaan

:lol: @ the bump. This thread was madness. Shame the Y2dre's video is gone. :frown: that vid is the funniest **** in all of my decade on NT. :lol: :lol:

Thankfully Crack's gif of the grey market Ben is still up

:lol: :lol:

I swear this thread was locked back then. Lulz were everywhere and Russ posted a pic of Sasha naked but with a big red L covering her box and a Admin pulled the plug instantly. :lol:

Strange, but it no long hosted so everything is good.

Last edited:
I remember not posting in this thread because Holden was picking dudes off left and right. Harm and G-armz goin ham as usual. Matter of fact Goldenarmz was top 10 greatest nt'ers off the strength of get it crackin ability.

Back
Top Bottom