Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

haha and look at all ya'll you know who i am.
ban me whatever. you actin like NT is my life. im not the 1 with 10000 posts on here now.
and i can bet 100 bucks cash ya'll would keep quiet in my presence. dont frooooont.
i aint helpin dude or whatever im just sayin.
plus i cant stand haters. why ya'll hatin? stuff like this isnt even funny. cause when it happens to ya'll here goes the
"my girl dumped me. vol. she cheated"
and dude has never seriously "clowned" me in his life. cause i'd put hands on anyone. lol.

but if they do ban me... i'll let ya'll know this. 19 shipments x 250pcs x 100-300 a pop =
pimp.gif

annnnnnd im going to blow another blunt.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

who are you two cats that quoted me? you got 4 digit post counts and i dont know you. but you know me. go buy me a taco snak.

riding him? nah... he helped a N like me get money and gave some advice when i sold fake %*+ bape and bbc to you thirsty NTers. BOY STOOOOOP. im still spendin fake bape money. go some where and buy me some chilli cheese fritos.

and F my typos. im high.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]METHOD MAN, he ADMITTED to FRAUDING MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY, this should call for banishment.[/color]
actually, I dont think he frauded anyone, everyone knowingly bought the fake goods...

ayo i had to chime in since me and ben are extra cool.

i dont know if she did or didnt cause i only read the 1st page...

but at the end of the day, he's riding in a bently/phanton/whatever , with about 2 more commas and way more options on broads than 90% of NT myself included.
no baloney pony ridin here tho. i just seen how he livin up close and personal.
ya'll need to quit actin like ya'll pull 10 10s a day and have never had a broad get fishy and fugazi on you.
it happens to everyone.
ya never know, ya moms coulda been a flipper back in her day.
thats somethin to dwell on NT
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Logout groupie[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

she touched it in vegas
smh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Theres way more but these did the job.

haha and look at all ya'll you know who i am.
ban me whatever. you actin like NT is my life. im not the 1 with 10000 posts on here now.
and i can bet 100 bucks cash ya'll would keep quiet in my presence. dont frooooont.
i aint helpin dude or whatever im just sayin.
plus i cant stand haters. why ya'll hatin? stuff like this isnt even funny. cause when it happens to ya'll here goes the
"my girl dumped me. vol. she cheated"
and dude has never seriously "clowned" me in his life. cause i'd put hands on anyone. lol.

but if they do ban me... i'll let ya'll know this. 19 shipments x 250pcs x 100-300 a pop =
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
bring some of that good you were talkin about in the summit threadby the lawndale hawthorne area.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

but at the end of the day, he's riding in a bently/phanton/whatever , with about 2 more commas and way more options on broads than 90% of NT myself included.
ya'll need to quit actin like ya'll pull 10 10s a day and have never had a broad get fishy and fugazi on you.
it happens to everyone.
sir what options u got when u get Nexted EARLY ?
shut up silly before i kick your ugly +@# dog. stay in SD with the weird kids.

i get snatch like brad pitt. verified too.

pimp.gif

2wp1keq.jpg

So THATS where all your money went..**** you and you buddy Ben took enough L's together..
nerd.gif
..plus u got his Cali piece on your arm

Originally Posted by CWrite78

lol now this dude trying to PM me asking me where i stay.
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]E-thugs[/color]
oh no. its not e thuggin sir. im real life. if anyone belives me to be such a herb, i live in Koreatown off 3rd st. and i always have 1000 dollarsin my pocket. just come rock me in the face and rob me. its simple.

Originally Posted by samness20

pimp.gif

2wp1keq.jpg

So THATS where all your money went..**** you and you buddy Ben took enough L's together..
nerd.gif
..plus u got his Cali piece on your arm

eek.gif
L
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

it happens to everyone.
sir what options u got when u get Nexted EARLY ?
shut up silly before i kick your ugly +@# dog. stay in SD with the weird kids.

i get snatch like brad pitt. verified too.

Are you the same dude that posted them dirty pictures that got e-mailed to the broad you were doin in the pics?

this dude on a forum full of dudes trying to impress 'em. nobody care where you stay, nobody cares how much money you got in your pocket and nobody lookingto rob you. you taking this NT %#%$ too seriously doggie. chill the $+*@ out.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

lol now this dude trying to PM me asking me where i stay.
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]E-thugs[/color]
oh no. its not e thuggin sir. im real life. if anyone belives me to be such a herb, i live in Koreatown off 3rd st. and i always have 1000 dollars in my pocket. just come rock me in the face and rob me. its simple.
a 1000 in your pocket at all times? congrats, you're hood rich....big deal.

Back
Top Bottom