Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

a9316448ae0ce54cf38ac1cf7693513978f68952.gif

Brownpacks is a effin lame. $%% on the net trying explain how real and tough he is. lol i actually thought dude was aight , but he just lost all his points.You a lame for selling fake $%% period. Who gives a $%% how much money you made doing it, you not real, you a effin lame. You not a hustler , you a H() @@@boy.

"Keep a thousand dollars in my pocket"

Like you the only $%% with a stack
laugh.gif

2vuafip.gif

real talk though, i bet none off you new booty's/lames would talk all that trash to HBW's face..

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

you moved from the dena reggie? 3rd aint too far from me...IHOP?

lets go right now fam. 3rd and catalina. holla at me.
I'm not at the spot right now. I'm down though...them new upside down hawaiian pancakes are the bizness.
ayo real talk i dont even #!#% with ihop. that $#@% is a legend. i *!%@% with denneys and roscoes.

laugh.gif
this dude stay trying to threaten me over PM. i guess some people take the internet too serious.

you moved from the dena reggie? 3rd aint too far from me...IHOP?

lets go right now fam. 3rd and catalina. holla at me.
I'm not at the spot right now. I'm down though...them new upside down hawaiian pancakes are the bizness.
ayo real talk i dont even #!#% with ihop. that $#@% is a legend. i *!%@% with denneys and roscoes.
I could see you being the grandslam type.

oh and mexicansoul is the homie. we aint fightin.

and i coulda swore close to 40 grand with no debt was pretty good for 24 and not really doin @%+*. lol.

and lol@ the guy who mad that i sold fape. you buy some. i'll give you 10 dollars off ya next purchase fam.

and i aint gettin banned at all. just hollered at some people.

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

this dude thinks he's hot %#+# with $38K in the bank
laugh.gif

you succeeded tho bobby...you got the attention off your homey ben. how much he pay you to come in here and get banned for him?
a night with sasha singleton?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom