Ben Baller sighting

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Dudes are trippin...

If you saw Khloe IN PERSON...without knowing she has two sisters....lets say hypothectically at a PACKED nightclub.

You'd be bumping into a tall, rich, successfull, funny, beautiful chick who's like an 8 (no ducktales)...I think because of her sisters

dudes are automatically factoring that into their choice.

Khloe is gorgeous, and the total package.....had Lamar proposing after 8 days.....meanwhile Kim and Kourt are chasing their men across the nation against their will.

Khloe = BAD!

I feel you

I used to think Khloe was busted but as I watched the show more, I think shes really one of those girls that her personality makes her beautiful. She seems like a real down chick. Like a chick you could really be best friends with, not just a wife. Maybe the show makes her seems a certain way though.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

ohwell.gif
@ Me being on NT for this long and still not knowing why Ben Baller is such an important NT figure, can someone tell me who he is and why NT cares. Is he a rapper? Based God status on here.
Ben is a celebrity jeweler, OG NT'er "Henzo, Ninja, Golden status", he's smashed Tila Tequila and Gabrielle Union, and others he's also hit us with exclusive pics...he's done some epic things at NT summits (have to be PM'd) ...he's been in numerous videos (David Banner "Get Like Me")
he's a humble dude and supports things he chooses without motive or intent for something in return. And is the only celeb on here that doesn't post under an alias. I vouch for Baller, he's cool dude in my book

Oh and back in 08 his boy knocked out Suge Knight with one punch
laugh.gif

well, we found the leader of bens fan club
and he is a celeb? people in thehood never heard of ben middle aged people never heard of ben
people online, rappers, actors, and celebritys know about him, that doesnt make him a celeb
he is a really good jewelers with famous/celebrity friends

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Kourtney looks sexy as hell

Khloe? Kourtney isn't in the pic...But I've always liked Khloe better as the total package.

Khloe > Kourtney > Kim

Son, do you know the difference between > and < ??

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

ohwell.gif
@ Me being on NT for this long and still not knowing why Ben Baller is such an important NT figure, can someone tell me who he is and why NT cares. Is he a rapper? Based God status on here.
Ben is a celebrity jeweler, OG NT'er "Henzo, Ninja, Golden status", he's smashed Tila Tequila and Gabrielle Union, and others he's also hit us with exclusive pics...he's done some epic things at NT summits (have to be PM'd) ...he's been in numerous videos (David Banner "Get Like Me")
he's a humble dude and supports things he chooses without motive or intent for something in return. And is the only celeb on here that doesn't post under an alias. I vouch for Baller, he's cool dude in my book

laugh.gif

and he is a celeb? people in th ehood never heard of been middle aged people never heard of ben
people online, rappers, actors, and celebritys know about him, that doesnt make him a celeb
He didn't call Ben a celeb. He wrote that he's a celebrity jeweler.

Reading is fundamental my dude.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Kourtney looks sexy as hell

Khloe? Kourtney isn't in the pic...But I've always liked Khloe better as the total package.

Khloe > Kourtney > Kim

Son, do you know the difference between > and < ??

I don't know why but this got me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

frown.gif

@ Devon Aoki being pregnant...she was on my "when i get really famous list"...baby father a dork too, hope she signed a prenuptial
she looks like a guppy with the complexion of a popcorn jelly bean
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
 outta hear.

roll.gif
 so true

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

and he is a celeb? people in th ehood never heard of been middle aged people never heard of ben

sure is
read again
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

sure is
read again
grin.gif
Touch-my-dude-touch-.jpg

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

^
laugh.gif
at your avy + comment about BBaller.
laugh.gif
 but i wasnt from ben ballers time on my old account on here but knew/heard of him when i was around; and from what i saw/knew dude was some sorta rich kid steez by his parents, was a sap when it came down to women, and rocked lrg 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Dudes are trippin...

If you saw Khloe IN PERSON...without knowing she has two sisters....lets say hypothectically at a PACKED nightclub.

You'd be bumping into a tall, rich, successfull, funny, beautiful chick who's like an 8 (no ducktales)...I think because of her sisters

Khloe is gorgeous, and the total package.....had Lamar proposing after 8 days.....meanwhile Kim and Kourt are chasing their men across the nation against their will.

Khloe = BAD!

I feel you

I used to think Khloe was busted but as I watched the show more, I think shes really one of those girls that her personality makes her beautiful. She seems like a real down chick. Like a chick you could really be best friends with, not just a wife. Maybe the show makes her seems a certain way though.
When discussing a female's attractiveness, this has to be the absolute worst person to cosign your thoughts. Look at that recent milf thread. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes are trippin...

Khloe = BAD!
d64367694acddecb9f7ce123a1167f1ec082a720.jpg

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Dudes are trippin...

Khloe = BAD!

I feel you

When discussing a female's attractiveness, this has to be the absolute worst person to cosign your thoughts. Look at that recent milf thread. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
definitely true
sick.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...GILF-Appreciation?page=8

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Dudes are trippin...

Khloe = BAD!
3ab363881f49938a63ec3d2dfc7dcf1e86605782_r.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Here's something Ben wrote about Floyd and his spending habits.
Dude's fixing to be broke in like 10 years. But Floyd = 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We exit and hit a red light by caesars palace….. after waiting around 30 seconds, he says, the champ don’t wait for red lights and on the strip, he runs the light…. I said yooooo *!%? he said, that’s okay, don’t worry, what is that? $300? $400 ticket? I’ll let my lawyer handle it if it’s a problem lol(he actually did that 2 different times in the night now that I remember lol)….. so we pull up to the Mirage and we’re greeted by the valet, as I see the homey big Kip and he opens the door, I see the champ, give the valet $100, then we get to the entrance and 4 guys open the doors for us…. he gives the 4 guys $100 bill each…. we walk by a few other peeps in burgundy blazers and he hands them $100 each too…. then the Executive VP of the Mirage guest services comes over to greet me and says, we got you a corner penthouse suite on a short notice, we’re sold out tonight too…. here’s your keys, then the champ hands him some benji’s and then says, put this on his room and make sure he don’t have any problems with anything…. the guy says okay no problem champ. and then the champ gave him like $500 for taking care of me…. *!%? by the time I actually got to the elevators, the champ had gave out maybe $2,000 in tips for no reason, just because they were standing there lol…. smh

so me and Josh go upstairs to check out the room…. I don’t even take pics, but it’s a fly room, reminds me of my room at the vdara…. now it wasn’t the craziest room they had but it was ****ing boss’d out and had everything I needed for sure! as soon as I walked in, there was a huge fresh fruit platter with a letter greeting the champ and gouda cheese, carrs crackers and a bottle of Dom P….. so I’m not even paying attention, I wash up quick and put my things away and lock them up and head down stairs feeling fresh….

now the champ is downstairs gambling…. he’s got a few hundred thousand in his hands in chips…
the champ pulls me to the side and asks me quietly, yo how much your flight cost? and what I owe you? I tell him and he hands me a couple chips and it’s beyond enough to cover…. man….

we sit down and hang out at the high stakes black jack table and ricki and canary are at another table….. me and josh are just chillin…. he gave us all a few stacks to gamble with too, smfh, he gave a person he didn’t even know $2,000!!!!! and some fans wanted to take pics, he did and I think he handed them some chips lol jesus christ!

Back
Top Bottom