Ben Baller states, "NT used me as much as I used them" VOL: You srs Ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, bruh. He even took a close up of the rabbit with a big white bar to edit out the lips.

I remember it like it was yesterday. He was posting pics of him, Megan Good, and Gabrielle Union hanging out getting drunk in his crib.

Then later on that day it was just pics of him and Megan, then ish got super real.

Those were the good old days, though, when NT was like a secret society and nobody even snitched or posted pics elsewhere. I was a kid but that's when HT spawned off and mad NTers were making those "Gettin It Crackin" threads. Some with broads that y'all are breasting over in that Draya thread, but a lot with dusty neighborhood thots.

Either way, there's a real reason why people say NT just ain't like it used to be.

Long Live B/H/S

/Thread

I will give him props and say he had a big influence in starting the SB craze when he went around LA buying up all the 1st series SBs at skateshops

Dudes an herb and his girl is a thot

Didnt he say him and PAC was roommates or some wild ****? :lol:

Last edited:
i cant even hate on ben

great stories and cool stuff, successful

wish him the best

Hm I think when he's referring to the "he used NT while NT used him" thing I think he was talking more so on a personal level with NTers he networked with. I'm sure there are NTers here that probably know what he's talking about, specifically.

That's my take.

More to this story I feel.

Didn't he pay for some summit over on the west coast?
That could be considered using.

Ben used to hook me up with the Von Dutch denim back in the day, first time i ever heard a Asian dude use the n word so casually lol.

Last edited:
how did NT use him?

no one came to NT because of Ben

if Ben never came to NT, we would be exactly where we are today.

He should thank NT if anything for his success because NT did help him, he didnt help NT in anyway.

SMH, never talked bad about him but dude is a lame and nothing will change that.

Preach motha ******

dude gave some struggle lrg clothes to NTers at a summit from what i remember

and that sasha thread 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I know that I wasn't around for those old NT days but if someone can send a quick PM of this meagen good talk I would be very happy :smile:

I can't even lie I use to lie to my homies and say ga was my homie from out of town smh. Props everywhere

Ben, NT Legend.

Always had the Hollywood folklore, and the pics and the facts to back it up. Dude was an open book and didn't think twice about giving NT the negative outcomes of his situations.

We need to get an NT Classic thread were all the old NTers drop a few lines. Somebody tweet that....

I remember when he was giving away his hand me downs because he was going a size or 2 down :lol:

Cali taking another L.
Getting tickets to a dodgers game only to get that thrown in your face years later.

East coast walking with our heads held high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom