Ben Baller states, "NT used me as much as I used them" VOL: You srs Ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to derail the thread... but i was watching a professor griff session on youtube the other day and he said they as in illuminati knocked off the LRG founder due to him not wanting get down with the team. Im a NT OG and i know him and BB were cool. Not sure if anyone has any insight on what took place surrounding his passing...
alien.gif

Ben Baller :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Saw the dude at Agenda tradeshow last year. What a hypebeast loser. Just because he is successful and has some connects in popular industries on the internet/blog world, a bunch of idiots and clowns make him feel special. Really though, he's a successful asian looking hilarious in pictures w/ his grill and OD jewelry pretending to be a rapper.

If I posted a collection of Ben Baller photos, even with celebrities, and no one knew him, there would be a 100 page thread of photoshops, gifs, and jokes on how big of a clown this fool is....but just because he has money, a bunch of people think by writing nice comments on a forum in their dreams they might somehow one day reap the benefits or hookups.

Too many slurpers on this site. Anytime somebody comes around and "shows" they have all this money, cars etc etc. Yall get to "omg, what do u do, how can I be like u, your so mucky, I'm changing my major omg, can I pm u". Then they get exposed and yall got the u sure santa clause not real face. I'd have my chest poked out too, all these damn nt groupies

It's like you were reading my mind

Should that NTer of the year golden plaque he got a while back be revoked and collected from him? :lol:

You know whats funny

Looking at the last generation of NTers and how they came up in real life using NT as a platform

No unity here now, just cliques

I can't believe the one dude is acting like Ben Baller influenced the SB market

Are you kidding me? :lol:

I mean you can call it what you want but dude had like 500-600 pairs of Supas when they first dropped in 02 he was def one of the first people on the SB dunk wave

Last edited:
I am def jelly that he has an LFA though :x
View media item 800409

:x

what car hasnt this guy gotten his hands on?

sheesh

guess i have some catching up to do in this thread

i never copped the lrg hoodie or the lrg pouch..........wasnt interested, i cant hate that he used NT as an outlet to push his buddy brand.

smart imo

Last edited:
I can't believe the one dude is acting like Ben Baller influenced the SB market

Are you kidding me? :lol:

Definitely not. See the post under yours.

edit: Not to mention the reselling of sought after Dunk SBs. Dude really was one of the first eBay resellers of SBs from what I remember. Maybe my memory is foggy though...that was a minute ago.

Last edited:
I mean you can call it what you want but dude had like 500-600 pairs of Supas when they first dropped in 02 he was def one of the first people on the SB dunk wave

what? He had every Supa produced? :lol:

The first wave of SB's didn't even take off for a year or so; Ben Baller didn't influence anything with SB's

Last edited:
:x

what car hasnt this guy gotten his hands on?

sheesh

guess i have some catching up to do in this thread

i never copped the lrg hoodie or the lrg pouch..........wasnt interested, i cant hate that he used NT as an outlet to push his buddy brand.

smart imo
not his, they gave it to him for awhile..supposedly

also what ever happened to holden micheal????
dude loved to lock threads
He got stripped of his mod privileges didn't he? I feel like I remember Meth saying that dude was wyling out and they had to de-mod him

Re: Ben Baller let's not act like 90% of NT wasn't on his nuts every time he posted. Talking about "Ben you're my role model, do you have any tips for another asian kid trying to make it" :lol:

Either that or dudes would come in all angry trying to "expose" him.. regardless, he got what he wanted from NT which was attention and publicity. There was no downside to him posting on here because every time he did, even though a few people would try to call him out the vast majority were on his ****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom