Ben Gordon's Chick

frown.gif
frown.gif

85ac022e5ff3b12a63f15f47cdbef2cb-getty-76112958gd004_bulls_festabu.jpg

That looks like a fan wanting a picture......

And is there a picture of Tyrus in whatever the hell kinda suit he has on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif

there's something missing in his game, and it isn't defense this time.

laugh.gif

She isn't the ugliest I've ever seen....but yea, for someone who is wealthy and plays professional basketball, he should be able to pull someone muchbetter. Maybe he's 'in love'? Also, some players stick with women they were with before they became succesfull so they know it isn't aboutthe money.

I didn't know Ben had the T-Mac lazy eye going for him too.

And leave him alone about his girl. He's English, he can't help it.

That's gotta be a fan. Why would someone dating an NBA player want a Spalding clipboard? Good thing she's keeping it DS, not like chick in thebackground.

i don't think that's her.

unless everyone brought their girl to dinner that night, 'cause another girl is also holding the same 'spalding' folder in the back too.

indifferent.gif

85ac022e5ff3b12a63f15f47cdbef2cb-getty-76112958gd004_bulls_festabu.jpg

CHICAGO - APRIL 06: Ben Gordon of the Chicago Bulls poses for a photograph with a fan during the FestaBulls 2008 charity event on April 6, 2008 at the UnitedCenter in Chicago, Illinois. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, User is consenting to theterms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2007 NBAE (Photo by Gary Dineen/NBAE via Getty Images)

Originally Posted by phillipprettyugly

i don't think that's her.

unless everyone brought their girl to dinner that night, 'cause another girl is also holding the same 'spalding' folder in the back too.

I thought that was a reference to his ball sack
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom