*Ben & Jerry's NEW Coffee,Coffee, BuzzBuzzBuzz ice cream awareness thread - Possible new best flavo

swendro

formerly swendro88
15004292_201311071833.jpg

coffee-coffee-buzz-buzz-buzz.jpg

There’s never been a better time to wake up or stay up and taste the Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz![emoji]174[/emoji] The flavor’s been such a hit in our scoop shops, we figured it was high time to bring it back in pints for an encore in stores. So go ahead and taste the Fairtrade coffee coffee ice cream and the buzzbuzzbuzz of espresso fudge – the caffeinated blast you lovelovelove is now a kick to ask for in more places!

I just had my first pint of this over the past couple days and it was glorious. I put it up with Americone Dream for favorite, followed by Strawberry Cheesecake. I need another pint before I declare it the outright best.

Last edited:
I knew someone would say that. (about the newness)

I got it at a local supermarket. Any place that stocks ben and Jerry's flavors should have it.

Last edited:
This is what I hate about Ben and Jerry's.

Cool, a coffee inspired ice-cream, but not everything in it has to be coffee related. Could of done without the bean chunks and opted for some chocolate chunks and caramel swirl.

Same with their Cheesecake ice cream.

Does the ice cream need to be cheesecake flavored along with cheesecake chunks?

Couldn't have done vanilla ice cream with the cheesecake chunks?

When they OD on a theme the flavor ends up being bland.

Peanut butter cup is another one. Do I really need the ice cream to be peanut butter flavored along with peanut butter cup chunks? Couldn't have just had chocolate ice cream with peanut butter chunks?

/endrant.

Don't get me wrong, most of their products are amazing. I just hate it when they drop a new flavor and they OD'd on one particular flavor. And i feel like this is another one I'll be amped for, try it and be disappointed because halfway through, I'm just tired of the coffee theme.

Red Velvet is the only one that the "flavored ice cream + the same flavored chunks" works with, besides the obvious generic joints (chocolate with chocolate brownie chunks).

Last edited:

Cool, a coffee inspired ice-cream, but not everything in it has to be coffee related. Could of done without the bean chunks and opted for some chocolate chunks and caramel swirl.

There are no cheesecake chunks in the strawberry cheesecake flavor. It's Cheesecake flavored Ice Cream with swirls of graham cracker crust and pieces of strawberry.

Last edited:
Their pistachio is the best I've ever had.. Cherry Garcia is my shhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttt though

When they OD on a theme the flavor ends up being bland.

Peanut butter cup is another one. Do I really need the ice cream to be peanut butter flavored along with peanut butter cup chunks? Couldn't have just had chocolate ice cream with peanut butter chunks?

/endrant.

Don't get me wrong, most of their products are amazing. I just hate it when they drop a new flavor and they OD'd on one particular flavor. And i feel like this is another one I'll be amped for, try it and be disappointed because halfway through, I'm just tired of the coffee theme.

Red Velvet is the only one that the "flavored ice cream + the same flavored chunks" works with, besides the obvious generic joints (chocolate with chocolate brownie chunks).

repped for shedding light on the biggest 1st world problem

Back
Top Bottom