Benz Or Audi?

223908d1323535441-2012-cls63-mods-sale-cls6b.jpg

223909d1323535457-2012-cls63-mods-sale-cls63c.jpg

Originally Posted by Retro23J

A7

There's something I don't like about the C class Benz. The E and S are solid but the C....something's off.
Not the C, lol - CLS is a much different beast.  Throw me in the camp of those for whom Audi wins the war, but the CLS wins this battle.

I drive a 2012 BMW 528i right now and I've always been a fan of Mercedes
pimp.gif
but that's probably because my dad had so many when I was kid up til I was in high school
And for the guy that said Panamera, that's a given
pimp.gif
My dad just got the Panamera 4S about a week ago and it is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

<kanye voice> Wait til I get my money right <kanye voice>
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

pimp.gif
but that's probably because my dad had so many when I was kid up til I was in high school
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I think the new 5 is a beautiful car. the stock wheels on the 528 are lame, but other than that, sexy whip. I could see having a new 5 and wanting a 911, but yearning for a Porsche sedan? seems weird.To the OP:: that benz is wild tacky. audi, I guess. id prefer the soon to be released 2013 audi s6 over the a7. maybe im boring though...

Originally Posted by PugLife

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Benz, no question

yea, Audi's are under powered for da most part...
   i think this is one very underlooked aspect. i'm in the market for a new car and was debating between a c63 or an m3. i decided to look into the audi equivalent and was straight disappointed. they didn't have anything that even remotely compared. audi was ahead of the game with their designs, but everyone else is quickly catching up including mercedes. i also think mercedes has hands down the best looking interiors of the 3 with bmw in dead last.

It's because they're stingy with bringing the RS versions of theu cars in the US. It will soon change though.

Originally Posted by seth k

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I think the new 5 is a beautiful car. the stock wheels on the 528 are lame, but other than that, sexy whip. I could see having a new 5 and wanting a 911, but yearning for a Porsche sedan? seems weird.To the OP:: that benz is wild tacky. audi, I guess. id prefer the soon to be released 2013 audi s6 over the a7. maybe im boring though...
The wheels are what I hate about my car as well
sick.gif
but as far as the Panamera & 911, I like both. I have a huge car list that I want as my collection so the Panamera Turbo is just one of them. As far as the cls & the a7 go, I like them both, it's just that I think it's a tough decision to make. Idk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by PugLife

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yea, Audi's are under powered for da most part...
   i think this is one very underlooked aspect. i'm in the market for a new car and was debating between a c63 or an m3. i decided to look into the audi equivalent and was straight disappointed. they didn't have anything that even remotely compared. audi was ahead of the game with their designs, but everyone else is quickly catching up including mercedes. i also think mercedes has hands down the best looking interiors of the 3 with bmw in dead last.

It's because they're stingy with bringing the RS versions of theu cars in the US. It will soon change though.

exactly... if i were ever to get the money for an entry level German sedan I'd get the A4 any day... but after that the engines just dont compare...

Originally Posted by seth k

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

The wheels are what I hate about my car as well
sick.gif
but as far as the Panamera & 911, I like both. I have a huge car list that I want as my collection so the Panamera Turbo is just one of them. As far as the cls & the a7 go, I like them both, it's just that I think it's a tough decision to make. Idk
laugh.gif
The new 5 series is amazing, beautifully designed car, pretty much flawless for me. Can't wait to try out the triple turbo version BMW has been developing for the M line.
As for the Panamera? I don't know, I have to agree with Jeremy Clarkson, in my opinion they're hideous. In fact I think pretty much all Porsche's are, I'd get surely get an A7 before any of these, I think it's the most beautiful in it's class, maybe Aston Martin has a shot design wise, but those cost about 4 times more...

I love comparing cars, my opinions:

RS4 > C63 > M3 (this will change when the 2013 M3 drops...)

Jag XF > 5 series > A6 > E class

A7 > CLS > 6 coupe

A8 > S class > XJ > 7 series

Range > X5 > GL > Q7

Originally Posted by nocomment6

In fact I think pretty much all Porsche's are, I'd get surely get an A7 before any of these, I think it's the most beautiful in it's class, maybe Aston Martin has a shot design wise, but those cost about 4 times more...

There are no maybes, Astons as simply the most beautiful cars ever built. Plus they do not cost 4x more than an A7. 
laugh.gif

A7s start at $60k, A Vantage V8 can be had for around $120k-$130k. 
Even if you want to compare saloon to saloon, the Rapide can be had for around $160k but come on, you can't even compare the two.

NFAM3.jpg

In fact I think pretty much all Porsche's are, I'd get surely get an A7 before any of these, I think it's the most beautiful in it's class, maybe Aston Martin has a shot design wise, but those cost about 4 times more...
There are no maybes, Astons as simply the most beautiful cars ever built. Plus they do not cost 4x more than an A7. 
laugh.gif

Even if you want to compare saloon to saloon, the Rapide can be had for around $160k but come on, you can't even compare the two.

A Vantage V8 is that much? I know they're going for pretty cheap (around $70k on ebay) used.

With $120k though, that money is NOT going to an Aston Martin. That's R8 or 911 GT3 RS money
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

NFAM3.jpg

For some reason I have completely fallen in love with Aston Martins, especially that One-77
pimp.gif
but I think the appreciation for them even more deepened when I saw the Aston Martin special on tv one day.
This is my inspiration

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif

A Vantage V8 is that much? I know they're going for pretty cheap (around $70k on ebay) used.

With $120k though, that money is NOT going to an Aston Martin. That's R8 or 911 GT3 RS money
pimp.gif

Those going cheap are usually 2008 or older, they had more problems than the 2009+MY.
You can't really get a new R8 for that price though, most are at $140k these days. Plus the new ones will only come in Auto trans.

GT3 RS, you really aren't going to be able to drive that on the road. If you don't track, you kill it's soul. I also don't think you can find one for $120k new.

For me, the Vantage V8 wouldn't break my back on the street and it just looks so damn beautiful. 

Plus it does wheelies!

PzhAd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom