Berenstein Bears Vol. Parallel Universe

What if..................

In an alternate Universe, USA doesn't get involved in WW1, the GERMANS exterminate the JEWS so they never proliferated the name "STEIN" to the rest of the world.

157840-Kobe-Bryant-10-L-gif-Imgur-Tum-Jolj.gif

I even remember thinking to myself if it should be pronounced "BerenSteen" or "BerenStine".

And to all those saying we're just used to the Stein because it's a common name, I went to a Catholic school from Preschool to Senior year high school in a majority Catholic town. There were no Jews around my way. Didn't even what a Bar Miztvah was.

p.s. Didn't even know Patel was a common Indian last name until college lol.

Yall got me up thinking about this... I VERY vividly remember watching Reading Rainbow when I was a youngin, and being surprised that it was BerenSTAIN Bears. So it was STAIN 25 years ago...

It's just not probable that practically everyone replaced the E with an A because it's more common, especially as children. Kids don't know a damn thing about names.

Last edited:
umm...we're not going to let this thread just die are we?  #teamstEin
We won't. This legit got me feeling some type of way.
Also, why are people thinking Nelson Mandela died decades ago? That was no longer than 5 years ago.
I couldn't sleep last night thinking about so much craziness.

This has become one of my favorite threads ever btw.
We won't. This legit got me feeling some type of way.
Also, why are people thinking Nelson Mandela died decades ago? That was no longer than 5 years ago.
I couldn't sleep last night thinking about so much craziness.

I couldn't sleep the first night I found out about this. Kept having nightmares. Its stein!!!!

I'm still scared :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom