Berkeley people...help me out (greek theatre related)

I'm going to the John Legend concert on sunday and I'm wondering is it worth it to drive there (i'm in fremont) or should I just take bart andwalk? Main concern is coming back to the station at night, how safe is it?

If I was gonna drive, where can I park that is cheap and isn't a long way from the theatre?

There is very little chance of getting good parking unless you get there super early. If you dont mind walking its a nice walk. Its a nice area no need toworry about an sort of problem.

Take BART, parking is ridiculous, especially with students. Also, the area is safe, just don't walk thru the UCB campus at night by yourself.

I'll be going Fremont too, good thing I checked this thread
laugh.gif
. I was planning on driving, Bart it is.

Also anyone know if they let you bring blankets into the theatre? The website said they're not allowed but yelp/yahoo answers have people recommending tobring a blanket to sit on for people with lawn seats.

Glad I drove. There was no problem parking at all. They said no cameras because the show was being recorded for the DVD, but I got a couple pictures in. Reallygood show overall, he performed for about 1 hr and 40 minutes.
2i9pkw7.jpg

30utgup.jpg

ezjp0x.jpg

25te1w2.jpg

1iy88p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom