Bernie Madoff , Rest In Peace to that scumbag in Jail

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

I bet he swag surfed outta court.
roll.gif

I would.

At least he took his like a man. That dosent excuse his actions. I wonder what happened to all that money.

he been winnin his whole life... it wouldnt suprise me if his life insurance policy was summin bonkers n this dude was dead in the next month
smh.gif

layin in his casket like...

He was really put into a position where it's hard to get true "justice." As stated, he's too old to serve an equitable amount of hard time.Obviously, the whole world could give a damn about the 150 years crap--it was probably just done for PR's sake. If they "let him off easy" with12 years (which would still probably turn out to be a 'life' sentence'), the public would have taken it as the US is too soft on white-collarcriminals.

By NT/hood standards, he went out as best as he could. He essentially sacrificed himself for the future of his family and associates--assuming they don'tget pursued later on, after all.

did they say where they're shipping him to?
last i heard was he'll be in a medium security prison instead of those white collar prisons aka summer camp

This may sound and seem cruel, but the only way to punish a man like this is to make sure that he can see his family suffering.

Essentially, strip the Madoff family for all its wealth in an effort to recompensate his victims. The goal is to make his nuclear family, keepers of the Madoffname, feel the pangs of poverty and upper-crust riducule. Furthermore, for every penny his family makes after-- a portion should be taken and distributed tohis victims. Doing this, his family will disintegrate as they abandon the Madoff name. His name will become taboo and he will die knowing that his family isdestitute because of his thievry...

Dude is nothing but trash...

What's worse is the fact that this will happen AGAIN; simply because excess money has the power to corrupt absolutely and man will always covet excessmoney

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

This may sound and seem cruel, but the only way to punish a man like this is to make sure that he can see his family suffering.

Essentially, strip the Madoff family for all its wealth in an effort to recompensate his victims. The goal is to make his nuclear family, keepers of the Madoff name, feel the pangs of poverty and upper-crust riducule. Furthermore, for every penny his family makes after-- a portion should be taken and distributed to his victims. Doing this, his family will disintegrate as they abandon the Madoff name. His name will become taboo and he will die knowing that his family is destitute because of his thievry...

Dude is nothing but trash...

What's worse is the fact that this will happen AGAIN; simply because excess money has the power to corrupt absolutely and man will always covet excess money

I agree 100%. Same should be done with the execs at the auto companies, banks, etc. Take everything away from their entire families and make them suffer forall of the lives they ruined.

Back
Top Bottom