Besides Blake Griffin.. This years Draft Class is Down

From watching the college games so far there ain't too many nba ready players. James Harden seems pretty good, and Stephen Curry can score at will . ButJerryd Bayless or Anthony Randolph would be top 3 picks this year. But other than Blake I dont' see anyone else making an impact in the league

PHP4866D6D4503B9.jpg

pimp.gif

And to tell you the truth, it would be difficult for any class to surpass the hype and production that the '08 class had.

non conference against weak opponents (for many schools) is still ongoing. wait until mid feburary when the big time games occur and "stars" are born

Chase?
nerd.gif
He's no Blake Griffin, but it's not TERRIBLE. Wait a few more weeks into the season.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Chase?
nerd.gif
He's no Blake Griffin, but it's not TERRIBLE. Wait a few more weeks into the season.

wait we talking about the chase from zona? cause if so dude is a bum

Yea if you want to talk about a weak class. 2000 was bad, I mean Kenyon Martin was good in college, but when he's projected as the best talent then wow....

Chase?
nerd.gif

Yes he is terrible...
laugh.gif
(if you're talking about Chase Budinger)
Unless he's completely changed himself this season, he's one of the softest dudes in Division 1 basketball, period...I would not want the Warriors todraft this guy by any means.

Rubio is going to be a solid starting PG for a long time in the league. He's very good but not a franchise type player.

Jennings > Rubio.

But yeah - Griffin, Harden, Jennings, Thabeet, Curry are solid. Some of the freshman(Mullens, Derozan, Tyreke Evans most notably) will be drafted on potentialbut they're play so far has been
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Chase?
nerd.gif

wait we talking about the chase from zona? cause if so dude is a bum
That's why I don't know jack about College Ball.
roll.gif

yea im not not sold on rubio either.. i do like jennings.. and dont u assert yourself at the beginning of the season?.. especially if your not in a big timeconference.. pre season games and tourney games are your time to shine.. i kno when i played in college we played the big time games in the preseason. maybecuz we were a small conference but i tried to make a name for myself early.

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by JPZx

1197669290_0.jpg
Am i the only one not buying into the hype of this kid??
grin.gif
Not at all. After seeing his performance in the Olympics, dude looks like a grade-A euro bust
Like Rudy Fernandez, the Gasol brothers, Jose Calderon, and Juan Carlos Navarro right?

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by JPZx

1197669290_0.jpg
Am i the only one not buying into the hype of this kid??
grin.gif
Not at all. After seeing his performance in the Olympics, dude looks like a grade-A euro bust
Like Rudy Fernandez, the Gasol brothers, Jose Calderon, and Juan Carlos Navarro right?

come on now really?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom