Best 2011-2012 NBA regular season games?

With just under 2 weeks left until the end of the NBA regular season, I'm looking to go back and re-watch (or watch, in some cases) some of the classic games from this season on League Pass. I figured some may be interested in doing the same, so go ahead and list what you thought were the best/most entertaining games from this season. I'll try to keep my original post updated with peoples' choices.

January 21, 2012 - Denver Nuggets (119) @ New York Knicks (114)
Double-overtime, Gallinari's return the New York/Carmelo's first game against his former team

February 19, 2012 - Denver Nuggets (118) @ Oklahoma City Thunder (124)
Overtime, Durant drops a career-high 51 points (19-28 FG), Westbrook pours in 40 and Ibaka has a triple-double with 14 points, 15 rebounds and a career-high 11 blocks

March 23, 2012 - Minnesota Timberwolves (140) @ Oklahoma City Thunder (149)
Double-overtime, Durant goes for 40 points & 17 boards, Westbrook scores 45 points, Harden comes off the bench for 25, Love scores a career-high 51 points while pulling down 14 rebounds, Barea & Tolliver combine for 48 points off the bench

April 8, 2012 - Chicago Bulls (99) @ New York Knicks (100)
Overtime, Chicago comes back from a 21 point deficit to take a late lead in regulation, but the Knicks battle back and capitalize on the Bulls' problems from the FT line. Carmelo Anthony hits big 3s down the stretch en route to a season-high 43 points and a victory

I know there's probably many obvious games I'm missing, but that's all I can come up with at this hour.

Celtics-Knicks Christmas season opener
the first Clippers-Lakers game
The first 2 weeks of Linsanity...esp. the Lakers game Mavs game (arrival of JR Smith)

My favorite games this season:

Game where the C's came back from 27 down to ORL and KG was wilding out in the post game interview
roll.gif

Game where Rondo had that ridiculous trip dub stat-line, something like 18 points 20 assists and 16 boards
eek.gif

Carmelo's 43 point performance + clutch threes the other night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Edit:

Knicks vs Bulls game on Easter Sunday.

Knicks v Celtics season opener.

Timberwolves v Clippers when KLove hit that GW Tre.

&

That OKC v Denver game. OT. KD 51 & RW 40

A lot of Knicks games are up for consideration
pimp.gif

Imagine if this team fired D'antoni earlier and got their act together from the start
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom