Best Adults Only All Inclusive spot in Punta Cana

Ill be taking my fam to punta cana at the end of april. We'll be at the nickelodeon resort so pretty much the opposite of what youre looking for.

the majestic colonial is amazing but allows kids
the majestic mirage is right next to it and doesnt allow kids
kinda pricey but drinks and food are bangingggg
u get wat u pay for at the end of the day

i enjoyed the colonial a lot... my only complain is majestic in general is small so it can get old quick... but food and liquor wise its top notch... id go again probably to the mirage just cuz it looks nicer... majestic had to be my favorite though out of the 4 different resorts i been to

i enjoyed the colonial a lot... my only complain is majestic in general is small so it can get old quick... but food and liquor wise its top notch... id go again probably to the mirage just cuz it looks nicer... majestic had to be my favorite though out of the 4 different resorts i been to
same here man majestic would be my fav for punta.
i tried iberostar at puerto plata its ok but deff not compared to majestic

that **** is priceyyy as f
I lied. The wife just said its the sensatori hotel that is attached to or located on the same resort as the nickelodeon hotel. We have access to everything they have except they have nickelodean themed bedrooms.

We’ll b in punta cana in june for 8 nights our second time, cant wait, dont forget to go to saona island !

Fivestaralliance.com. All you need.

Best of the best. Sanctuary is dope.

Hard Rock is the truth. So many groups of single women. Become friends with an activity (animador) person and your straight the whole trip. Bud, **** , clubs, etc. They **** the most guest. Usually they fit and have great personality, hence thier gig.

0DCA8CE8-82D7-4591-9F0D-252862A32DFC.jpeg
Little airbnb I stood in for a couple of days while I worked, took my in laws, they loved it, CENTRAL AS ****

Seriously you PLAYED YOURSELF if all you can think of is an all inclusive when going to PC...you Midas well go on a cruise b

Y’all cats speak Spanish tho B :lol:
I don’t know no Spanish past a NORE verse :lol:
And I like all inclusives because of the all you can eat food and liquor. Ain’t trynna worry about all that paying for food everyday ****.
I feel y’all on the “all inclusive are wack” wave, but the ONLY reasons I rock with it is for those reasons I listed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom