best and cheapest place for custom suits in NYC

hi, like the titles states, where can i get a very good custom suit for a decent price in NYC? the reason why i ask this is because im only 5'5 and pretty skinny, or atleast i like the skinny fit. So anything off the rack would be either to big or to long. So my local new yorkers, where can i get a decent custom suit for a fair price that wont put a hole in my pockets? Thanks

hi, like the titles states, where can i get a very good custom suit for a decent price in NYC? the reason why i ask this is because im only 5'5 and pretty skinny, or atleast i like the skinny fit. So anything off the rack would be either to big or to long. So my local new yorkers, where can i get a decent custom suit for a fair price that wont put a hole in my pockets? Thanks

Originally Posted by CrAzYaBoUtJaYz

www.styleforum.net
That website will have your answer...sign up and pose that question and you'll get much much much more help there.

Originally Posted by CrAzYaBoUtJaYz

www.styleforum.net
That website will have your answer...sign up and pose that question and you'll get much much much more help there.

Back
Top Bottom