Best antiperspirant/deodorant ?

besl181_body_secret.jpg

pimp.gif

I use mitchum but I'm planning to switch back to suave powder. I hated Old Spice, I was getting bad irritation and some skin was actually shedding
smh.gif
it burns

I would go with old spice, been rocking for 7 years.

Swagger is my go to d.o for my b.o

I use Degree or Axe.. The white sticks tho. I can't use the gel types cus they give me a rash.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

411T106S5HL._SS500_.jpg

You shouldn't need anything else. Maybe switch to another scent but this stuff works very well.

This is coming from someone who used to use Drysol and Certain Dri never worked for me.  

this is the best scent imo

old spice is like pure sulfuric acid to my skin....joint burns like hell!

I've been using Degree for sometime now and I've never used anything else since.

I use Adidas deodorant right now, just bought a stick of Axe deodorant that had a nice scent cause I couldn't find Adidas anywhere and I'm running out.

I don't use anti-perspirant, they reduce sweat by clogging the pores in your armpits and I learned in a face wash commercial that clogged pores are bad.

edit: btw both are aluminum-free. while research is conflicted regarding how bad aluminum actually is, I still prefer to avoid it, which means no anti-perspirant.

Originally Posted by crod6926

I would go with old spice, been rocking for 7 years.

Swagger is my go to d.o for my b.o
Same here.  I haven't had any irritation issues with it.  My arm pits don't sweat or stink, but I could use something for the rest of my body--I guess a spray antiperspirant or something?  Summer's coming up and I need to preserve my sexy.
smokin.gif

mitchum-smart-solid-clear-gel-deodorants_1.jpg

i swear by mitchum unscented clear gel. the smart solid aint bad either...but the clear gel is the truth.

Back
Top Bottom