Best AZ album?

Lets try and get that new AZ video entitled, "Undeniable" up on 106 & Park. Im down if you all are down with it.
We could at least try to make an attempt.

Who copping the album?
pimp.gif
and I dont mean download
pimp.gif

Im buying it, that is a rule for me to not even copy AZ's albums. I try not to listen to tracks early but sometimes hiphopgame gets the best of me.
I hope that this album is way better than The Format.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

He has ONE good album . . . He's been TRASH ever since . . . I don't understand why I need an AZ album if Nas is still makin music?? He's a poor mans Nas mixed with a lil Raekwon (who has been trash for over a decade also)

this is why i don't listen to you when you say it was written is trash......u on that crack rock b
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Theres no way Doe or Die is better then Aziatic ...Aziatic is his best
pimp.gif

I don't understand how anyone can think otherwise
pimp.gif

and people seem to be upset that he seems to be "overrated" but his albums are consistent, which I can appreciate.

What I mean by that is all of his beats are mellow and flow together well and even though some albums fall short of their mark, there aren't tracks thatoutshine the rest.. so you can let the whole lp rock.(just not as often as a GREAT album)
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I think I might go with Aziatic but you should definitely check all his albums.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

to say you not feeling AZ is one thing...but to say he's Trash Starvin is bananas
smh.gif
..you seem to not like AZ at all everytime he's mentioned so its expected but cmon you telling me this dude is trash? this N's flow let alone could be top 5 of all time

I never even perceived it possible for someone to call AZ trash..

50 "What if I put out bull +##* joints like AZ." but its 50 ahaha.

DOES ANYONE IS THIS THREAD REMEMBER PIECES OF A MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well,, thats my choice,,, ive always liked it more like doe or die,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sort of how i like it was written more than illmatic.

Remember AZ's response to 50s line talking about putting out bs joints?

"If money makes the man then on iraq land sadam statue would still stand on top of the sand, you a fan so overall respect my hand cause i can see whatsgoing on i respect your scam and we can toast to the life that showed us both that trails and tribulations only bring forth growth so when we ghost you can betwho'll be felt the most so live your life til the reaper approach!"

That was crazy!!

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Remember AZ's response to 50s line talking about putting out bs joints?

"If money makes the man then on iraq land sadam statue would still stand on top of the sand, you a fan so overall respect my hand cause i can see whats going on i respect your scam and we can toast to the life that showed us both that trails and tribulations only bring forth growth so when we ghost you can bet who'll be felt the most so live your life til the reaper approach!"

That was crazy!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
all types of FIRE

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

DOES ANYONE IS THIS THREAD REMEMBER PIECES OF A MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well,, thats my choice,,, ive always liked it more like doe or die,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sort of how i like it was written more than illmatic.

Yes, I listen to AZ's album almost on a regular basis. Overall though I have to give it to Aziatic though in a few weeks from now I will probably sayPieces of a Man.

if you love illmatic, you'll love Doe or Die. They're both classic albums. Check out "Decade" too; it has a lot of his best stuff. I likeA.W.O.L., Aziatic, and The Format but I just can't listen to them straight through. Undeniable should be dope.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I have a 160GB ipod, with like 7 A songs on there, and I don't even listen to those . . . I would Honestly take Fat Joe over A . . .

He can't !%** with Mega Montana for one (maybe I'm still mad about the Firm break up, cause Nas and A were both TRASH dookie for a min, Nas bouncedback . . . A didn't, he's still TRASH)

Pieces Of A Man was TRASH dookie, are you kidding me?? There was prolly 2 good songs on there and Half A Mil's lil skit . . . 9 Lives was TRASH, Aziaticwas TRASH, all them independent joints have prolly been trash too . . . I wouldn't even download a AZ album . . . Illegally

Yo I must be missing somethin . . . I don't know what's good about his music.

Back
Top Bottom