Best Bank account? College student

Hello I am wondering whats the best bank to have an account in and get debit/ credit cards from. I am a college student and don't have massive amounts of funds but I also don't use credit cards a lot. I had a chase account but they closed my whole account for some reason along with both cards. Now I am in search of a new bank possibly. Checking account only  probably. Thank you. 

Hello I am wondering whats the best bank to have an account in and get debit/ credit cards from. I am a college student and don't have massive amounts of funds but I also don't use credit cards a lot. I had a chase account but they closed my whole account for some reason along with both cards. Now I am in search of a new bank possibly. Checking account only  probably. Thank you. 

then probably find one where they don't require a minimum to keep the account open.

then probably find one where they don't require a minimum to keep the account open.

I've had my own citibank acct since i was 18 and never had a fee *kanye shrug*, im almost 20 now if that matters

I've had my own citibank acct since i was 18 and never had a fee *kanye shrug*, im almost 20 now if that matters

BoA student checkings
Whoever tells you otherwise is mad cuz they don't know how to handle their money and get hit with overdraft fees. Don't overdraft and you should be ok.

BoA student checkings
Whoever tells you otherwise is mad cuz they don't know how to handle their money and get hit with overdraft fees. Don't overdraft and you should be ok.

Originally Posted by melofan15

BoA student checkings

Word

People complain so much about the overdrafts......
laugh.gif
 just dont do it and theres nothing to complain about, it really isn't that hard.

Back
Top Bottom