Best Basketball Shoes on the Market Right Now?

The CL 2s are the Hyperdunk killers
The LeBron 8s were the comfiest shoes I've played in

The LeBron 9s were subpar compared to the 8s

Hurache 2k4 are pretty good

Just post kicks that you think are good. How are the LBJ 9 PS Elites on court?

Anyone ball in Js and have and problems?

either the Kobe VII Elite or LeBron IX Elite.

Serious performance business.

Kobe 5 or 4 still the best and my fave is Hyperfuse 2010 (the OG HF) best performance shoes on court

Most bang for your buck? You can cop Kobe VIs on some sites (with coupon codes) for like $70-$80 price range. I got the Dark Knights for $85 and they are by far my favorite kicks to hoop in.

I'm sure the Elites are ridiculously comfy as far as performance, but I wouldn't spend $200+ on shoes that I'd want to ball in everyday (which is what I do, just my perspective don't know your situation).

bron 8s are better than 9s for ballin but the elites are better than those v3 8s.

KD2s are decent and the ivs if you can play in lows, hypermax are good if your a big and hyperdunk elite for guards/small forwards.

jordan 2012
fly wade 2
kobe vi
lebron 9 elite

my personal favorite - lebron soldier iii

currently i say fly wade 2 and aj 2012

kb 5 and 6 are still my favorite bball shoe of all time.

2011 hyperdunk lows are pretty good if you have a narrow foot and don't mind the slight heel slip.

If current for this past season? I'll say Fly Wade 2, Melo M8, Fly Wade 2 EV, and the Crazy 8. Really want to try the LeBron IX elite, but I'm not spending $250 on a pair I'm gonna beat up on court.

Originally Posted by babylonzion

Originally Posted by clkru

either the Kobe VII Elite or LeBron IX Elite.

Serious performance business.

I could never say a lowtop basketball shoe is the best

Why not?  

Kobe V is the best bball shoe of all time!!!

Kobe VIIs or Hyperdunks.

If I'm balling off court I'll wear running shoes with the air bubble... Their the most comfortable tbh

Back
Top Bottom