Best Beard Trimmer?

I have a baby face so when I'm forced to clean shave because my current beard trimmer is a garbage..it sucks.

can you recommend me something that will cut evenly and make my beard look clean?

Joined Feb 9, 2011
honestly i just use clippers with a gaurd, and gently trim over it because its so easy to overtrim a hard earned beard :smh:

Never mash your clippers into your beard because you will trim too much everytime, and always trim WITH the grain

Joined Aug 24, 2008
^ for shaping it up. Didn't read quest right. Best beard trimmer? Def not to outliner that's for shape ups... Any clippers with guards pretty much

Joined Nov 24, 2009
I bought a nice Philips- Norelco even stubble shaver last year. It's been great so far and catches the hair so there's no mess.

Joined May 13, 2013
I use clippers. They do a great job trimming facial hair. Wahl has quite a few good affordable ones at walmarts, target etc...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now