best brand for white t-shirts?

stafford hands down I dont like merona, cuz a lot of their clothes are baggy especially the thermals to the poster above me

Originally Posted by drock2010

Anybody buy Merona t-shirts from Target?

yes. i was gonna say this. not bad. 3 pack for $10.

will shrink a bit once after wash. just a warning.

to the dudes saying stafford have you ever tried kirkland? because staffords just dont compare to kirlands for me, unless stafford has more than one kind ofwhite tee and i bought the wrong ones

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

to the dudes saying stafford have you ever tried kirkland? because staffords just dont compare to kirlands for me, unless stafford has more than one kind of white tee and i bought the wrong ones
i tried them too. went straight back to kirkland.

Originally Posted by dyzzle

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

to the dudes saying stafford have you ever tried kirkland? because staffords just dont compare to kirlands for me, unless stafford has more than one kind of white tee and i bought the wrong ones
i tried them too. went straight back to kirkland.
They do indeed have two kinds. You probably didnt get the heavywight ones. The non-heavyweight ones suck.

I been in staffords for years and years now, but i mess with kirklands now and then as well, since theyre so much cheaper.

don't mean to threadjack but can someone recommend a good brand of tshirts that are primarily
for undershirts... I wear ALOT of collared shirts and I wear Hanes undershirts with them, but Hanes
shirts wear out quickly and get loose around the collar area... any suggestions on undershirts that will still crispy and stiff for awhile?

Where can you buy proclubs, AAA, and kirkland t-shirts?

As for me I been rockin only polo white tees..

Back
Top Bottom