Best Car Care Products to Use????

I know NT is known for the cars, and the up keep of the cars...

Im trying to save money and I want to clean my car and detail my car my self.

Whats the best stuff to use?...
- Carpet
 - Tinted Windows
-Wash/Wax
Ect.!!!!

Thanks!!!!

I know NT is known for the cars, and the up keep of the cars...

Im trying to save money and I want to clean my car and detail my car my self.

Whats the best stuff to use?...
- Carpet
 - Tinted Windows
-Wash/Wax
Ect.!!!!

Thanks!!!!

used to detail my car every once in a while, but i've been lazy so i don't know nearly as much as i did. if you have an older car, you definitely want to clay your car. it'll take a few hours to do, but the difference is night and day. a lot of people like mother's clay bar. for soap, go with meguiar's gold class. if you have leather seats, go with lexol cleaner + conditioner.

you might wanna read up articles on autopia.org.

used to detail my car every once in a while, but i've been lazy so i don't know nearly as much as i did. if you have an older car, you definitely want to clay your car. it'll take a few hours to do, but the difference is night and day. a lot of people like mother's clay bar. for soap, go with meguiar's gold class. if you have leather seats, go with lexol cleaner + conditioner.

you might wanna read up articles on autopia.org.

Well it really depends on how much you wanna spend. I personally like meguiars' products, becuase they're pretty good and also fairly priced.

Well it really depends on how much you wanna spend. I personally like meguiars' products, becuase they're pretty good and also fairly priced.

1st get an old towel from your crib.

2. Go to your local walmart and pick up a can of Tuff Stuff

tuffstuff.jpg

3. Spray it all over the the dirtiest parts of your car - front bumper, rims, sides behind the wheel, etc.  let it sit for like 3-4 minutes then drive your car through one of those cheap $5.00 car washs. 

4.  Dry your car with the old towel.   FRESH.

1st get an old towel from your crib.

2. Go to your local walmart and pick up a can of Tuff Stuff

tuffstuff.jpg

3. Spray it all over the the dirtiest parts of your car - front bumper, rims, sides behind the wheel, etc.  let it sit for like 3-4 minutes then drive your car through one of those cheap $5.00 car washs. 

4.  Dry your car with the old towel.   FRESH.

eek.gif
I was just about to make this thread.

But yeah, I need to do some heavy-duty cleaning to my car.

eek.gif
I was just about to make this thread.

But yeah, I need to do some heavy-duty cleaning to my car.

Good looking out fellas....About to slide to the store...nah I have a Buick Regal..first car i bought by my self so i want to keep it in the best possible shape.....thanks alot tho!!!

Good looking out fellas....About to slide to the store...nah I have a Buick Regal..first car i bought by my self so i want to keep it in the best possible shape.....thanks alot tho!!!

Back
Top Bottom