Best CDP

it seems as thought countdown packs were going to be the most important things to happen with the release of the 10+13, and the 9+14 things looked pretty goodthen bad colors, the shoes you actually dont want (15+), and with the release of 11+12 you'd think jordan heads would've put it all behind. Thenquality, quality, quality, quality the (what i think sneakerheads really looked down on) biggest fault of countdown packs, so does anybody know which countdownpack has the best quality and which you think is the best overall

Originally Posted by alex2182

so does anybody know which countdown pack has the best quality

^ That was posted on the slim, slim hopes that anyone on this message board knows the first thing about shoe quality (as opposed to childish opinions,******ed logic and insane theories which are painfully easy to find on a shoe message board)

eyes.gif
Um I like the VI..V..XVI..XII fromthe CDP is all.....as for quality versus past retros
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fc1114

Originally Posted by alex2182

so does anybody know which countdown pack has the best quality

^ That was posted on the slim, slim hopes that anyone on this message board knows the first thing about shoe quality (as opposed to childish opinions, ******ed logic and insane theories which are painfully easy to find on a shoe message board)

QFT i know nothing about quality so i say nothing about it...idc about it that much to not buy a shoe. the best was the VII/XVI IMO quality wise? idk

The XVIII was underrated alot even though the suede was soooooo messed up.

In the end thats the only one I got cause its my favorite shoe... I got it for 80 on ebay somewhere.... I cant justify dropping 310+ on crappy quality shoes

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Cdp quality is crap, pick any pack any number...We did get some nice colorways tho...
- Word is born...... quality wasn't so good.
grin.gif
But wedid get OG colorways, and with that being said, I'll have to go with the infamous Carmines and the XVII.

X/XIII are right behind them, then probably the XI/XII.

i hope u guys really, truly understand that the new CDP quality aka CDP mold is confirmed 2 be the mold for all future production retros. I have done myresearch and spoke 2 my inside people. CDP quality is confirmed for all future releases until further notice. Enjoy!!

son its 2009 and your still making cdp threads?

swear i can't even come in this section anymore

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

i hope u guys really, truly understand that the new CDP quality aka CDP mold is confirmed 2 be the mold for all future production retros. I have done my research and spoke 2 my inside people. CDP quality is confirmed for all future releases until further notice. Enjoy!!
tired.gif

Carmines weren't that that terrible, but weren't as good as the could have been but compared to some other CDP's they were up near the top

1-22 was good i don't complain for nothing im happy about every single color and everything because we was bless with kicks that most of you guys will becrying because you slept on it because of quality. well guess what the quality could suck but at least is not fake

Back
Top Bottom