Best Cheap Grocery Store Wine that gets the job done (Winco, Safeway, or Alby's)

yeah, gotta be hood tonight
roll.gif
on the 7.00 bottle of wine. liquor storesare closed on sundays around our way. what would you recommend that has a good taste and gets the drunk job done from winco, safeway, or albertson's?

Aldi's just opened near me, heard they're pretty cheap. Gotta stop in..

Trader Joe's has good prices, I favor them ($1.99 Protein juice smoothie= Piece of heaven)

7 bucks? thats 3 bottles of boones. go for it!
that stuff tears up the stomach
roll.gif
i'm gonna chk out theother suggestions but thanks though. we are in the know about the boones.

u madd dirty son, probably be chuggin down that carlo rossi
actually, have never heard of it. we stick to our vodka (kettle one, 3 olives, GG, etc.). but like i said the stores are closed so we wantsomething w/ cheap and easy access on a sunday night. what's the hdeal w/ this carlo rossi?

Originally Posted by khadafi252

u madd dirty son, probably be chuggin down that carlo rossi
actually, have never heard of it. we stick to our vodka (kettle one, 3 olives, GG, etc.). but like i said the stores are closed so we want something w/ cheap and easy access on a sunday night. what's the hdeal w/ this carlo rossi?

- all u gotta do is look at the bottle to know stuffs madd cheap and madd dirty

winco ftw!
in oregon. if you have a food 4 less, it's our version of that. i think winco is in socal and washington state as well.

or in other words, a giant, cheaper foods grocer that has SHASTA as it's name brand soda and doesn't accept pepsi product at it's recycle center
roll.gif

winco ftw!
in oregon. if you have a food 4 less, it's our version of that. i think winco is in socal and washington state as well.

or in other words, a giant, cheaper foods grocer that has SHASTA as it's name brand soda and doesn't accept pepsi product at it's recycle center
roll.gif

yo I don't know what area of Oregon you from but there is winco all over Portland

Originally Posted by the north west

winco ftw!

roll.gif

yo I don't know what area of Oregon you from but there is winco all over Portland

i'm very familiar with winco. when they started taking debit cards i almost cried. i hated writing checks at that place

Originally Posted by king pen52

Originally Posted by the north west

winco ftw!

roll.gif

i'm very familiar with winco. when they started taking debit cards i almost cried. i hated writing checks at that place

haha I work at Winco and yeah they're the cheapest around, it sucks that they're all open 24 hours though
eyes.gif
can't f-ing stand working random shifts like 3-midnite and what not. goodthing is though that in about a year i'm gonna be making 80,000 a year
pimp.gif

Doesn't Winco stand for Washington Idaho Nevada California Oregon or some crap? (They just opened one up by my work about 6 months ago here in Cali) Howthe hell are you going to make $80k there? All of their employees I've talked to swear that they're gonna retire millionaires with their company stock.

if your going to choose carlo rossi my recomendations are as follows ( im a little tipsy, my girl got me off 40's of OE and Grey Goose! FTW!!
pimp.gif
): CHABLIS and RHINE and BLUSH!!!

Back
Top Bottom