Best feeling in the world is...

Knocking that clown into the water. Nailed him on the 3rd throw at the fair. 
pimp.gif

Example pic (not from today):

343kd1l.gif

What's this game called again?
Also, you gotta try playing real life whack a mole.

laugh.gif
Funny part is I didn't know what the game was called... always just knew it was a 'hit the target, dump someone into water' game

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
Funny part is I didn't know what the game was called... always just knew it was a 'hit the target, dump someone into water' game
You guys are kidding right? It's called a "Dunk Tank".
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Oh, that's what it's called.
laugh.gif

The one at our local carnival is even more funnier because the dude that's suspended above the water has a super soaker.
He'd be spraying unsuspecting folks that walk past him and get them to try to dunk him.
Lulz were always had I saw that.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
ohhhhh okay. 

As far as the very best feeling in the world is concerned,  would still have to rank emptying my testicles onto a pretty 18 year old girl's face after doing a few lines of llello and aletrnating between brutal and violent pounding, over to tender slow love backin gand back on and and off for hours. Good Lord, an 18 and a 21 year old wit ha little white powder can create a carnal paradise on Earth and it lasts for hours at a time instead of mere minutes.

However, I would agree that hitting the mark in almost any context is usually some of life's greatest pleasure's. Winning a pickup basketball game with a 35 footer from the wing is exilerating, even making a 35 footer (without any lucky banks but with a satisfying swish and perfect form) in practice is fun. I also shoot a great deal with firearms and getting the quick draw "head shot" with my gold and ruby adorned 1911 or my silver and emerald decorated Walther never gets old (That is the influence of my Latino, we love to have precious metals and gems on the surface of our firearms, which are just as use full as the same gun without the ornamentation), nor do controlled bursts down range at the family vineyard (my grand uncle's years as a junior officer were back when the early version of the M-16 was around and it had full auto, that old rifle is now a family heirloom and firing it has become a rite of passage for every male in the family).

There is also the very simple but profound joy in throwing my empty water bottle into the small recycling basket in my office, the sport of basketball is in played with California Business Casual (which is to say that the attire is one or two glorious and aristocratic steps above wearing sweat pants to work). Finally there are head shots in that genre of video games, known as FPS. Many of you, I am sure do not know about this genre known as "First Person Shooter" because when a video game studio wants to make big budget game, they always, like clockwork, decide to go with innovative games, that are set in all sorts of genres and yet they aways have well developed plots, great voice acting and they almost never deal with the prosaic reality of the contemporary world of the British of American military's daring but infinitely laconic and devoted-to-the-cause infantrymen. If you guys look high and low you might see an "FPS" or two among the myriad, big budget, creative, life affirming and genre defying and new genre creating blockbuster titles that are befitting game that have multi million dollar budgets.

I suppose that some of life's aforemntioned pleasures that involve athleteltic and martial accomplishment do have certain things in common with the greatest pleasure of all, plastering an 18 year old's face with so much of my "essence" that extra is left over after making my euphoric (for me at least) dispersement from the office of my baby makers. While an Austrian Psycholgist can work out the fact that my favorite sexual act time is similar to all of my very favorite, non sexual past times. The fact that all of those past times happen to be competitive and are usually violent, usually involve dominating someone or something else and some times they involve an heirloom that is exclusively male and is associated with passage into manhood, are all enough for a phsyco analyists busy for quite some time.

My favorite sex act also reminds me of financial aid for freshmen, it comes in a huge burst to a freshman, sometime in early autumn or late summer and what they get is also found in various "banks" (money or sperm, depending on the bank) and I will leave them with enough "extra" that they end up buying some new high heels instead of anything education related and four to six years later, they look back on accepting my "dispersement," with some major regret and embarassment at how wild they were at 18 years of age.

BTW, sorry for the long rant, it was hard to write it but after you read it you will have a surfeit of lulz oozing down your faces.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

As far as the very best feeling in the world is concerned,  would still have to rank emptying my testicles onto a pretty 18 year old girl's face after doing a few lines of llello and aletrnating between brutal and violent pounding, over to tender slow love backin gand back on and and off for hours. Good Lord, an 18 and a 21 year old wit ha little white powder can create a carnal paradise on Earth and it lasts for hours at a time instead of mere minutes.

However, I would agree that hitting the mark in almost any context is usually some of life's greatest pleasure's. Winning a pickup basketball game with a 35 footer from the wing is exilerating, even making a 35 footer (without any lucky banks but with a satisfying swish and perfect form) in practice is fun. I also shoot a great deal with firearms and getting the quick draw "head shot" with my gold and ruby adorned 1911 or my silver and emerald decorated Walther never gets old (That is the influence of my Latino, we love to have precious metals and gems on the surface of our firearms, which are just as use full as the same gun without the ornamentation), nor do controlled bursts down range at the family vineyard (my grand uncle's years as a junior officer were back when the early version of the M-16 was around and it had full auto, that old rifle is now a family heirloom and firing it has become a rite of passage for every male in the family).

There is also the very simple but profound joy in throwing my empty water bottle into the small recycling basket in my office, the sport of basketball is in played with California Business Casual (which is to say that the attire is one or two glorious and aristocratic steps above wearing sweat pants to work). Finally there are head shots in that genre of video games, known as FPS. Many of you, I am sure do not know about this genre known as "First Person Shooter" because when a video game studio wants to make big budget game, they always, like clockwork, decide to go with innovative games, that are set in all sorts of genres and yet they aways have well developed plots, great voice acting and they almost never deal with the prosaic reality of the contemporary world of the British of American military's daring but infinitely laconic and devoted-to-the-cause infantrymen. If you guys look high and low you might see an "FPS" or two among the myriad, big budget, creative, life affirming and genre defying and new genre creating blockbuster titles that are befitting game that have multi million dollar budgets.

I suppose that some of life's aforemntioned pleasures that involve athleteltic and martial accomplishment do have certain things in common with the greatest pleasure of all, plastering an 18 year old's face with so much of my "essence" that extra is left over after making my euphoric (for me at least) dispersement from the office of my baby makers. While an Austrian Psycholgist can work out the fact that my favorite sexual act time is similar to all of my very favorite, non sexual past times. The fact that all of those past times happen to be competitive and are usually violent, usually involve dominating someone or something else and some times they involve an heirloom that is exclusively male and is associated with passage into manhood, are all enough for a phsyco analyists busy for quite some time.

My favorite sex act also reminds me of financial aid for freshmen, it comes in a huge burst to a freshman, sometime in early autumn or late summer and what they get is also found in various "banks" (money or sperm, depending on the bank) and I will leave them with enough "extra" that they end up buying some new high heels instead of anything education related and four to six years later, they look back on accepting my "dispersement," with some major regret and embarassment at how wild they were at 18 years of age.

BTW, sorry for the long rant, it was hard to write it but after you read it you will have a surfeit of lulz oozing down your faces.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

one of the best feelings in the world is.. smoking a square after sex / eating a huge meal, it's just a completely awesome feeling.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I swear to goodness in my 7+ years here on NT, I've NEVER read anything Rex has posted...
Me either, went hard for the lulz. On my end I didn't bother to read the whole thing so I couldn't tell if there was potential lulz or not, however a potential ban though 
nerd.gif

Knocking that clown into the water. Nailed him on the 3rd throw at the fair. 
pimp.gif

agreed 
pimp.gif
  2 weeks ago in Wildwood, NJ, the clown was heckling me trying to diss my 00' concords 
indifferent.gif
 My first throw i nailed the target, him and the cig he was smoking fell in the water 
laugh.gif
 missed my second throw, then hit him again on my 3rd throw.
#feelsgoodman

Back
Top Bottom