Best HD Portable Camcorder

looking at getting one of these soon. anybody know what ones the best way to go for the money?

also, would it be better if i just bought a higher quality point and shoot with a camcorder feature?

im looking at using this casually. nothing ridiculous, just a way to document everyday life for future watching.

looking at getting one of these soon. anybody know what ones the best way to go for the money?

also, would it be better if i just bought a higher quality point and shoot with a camcorder feature?

im looking at using this casually. nothing ridiculous, just a way to document everyday life for future watching.

the flip cams 
flip-video-hd.jpg

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

the flip cams 
flip-video-hd.jpg
yeah ive seen a lot of these. whats your experience with them/with ones that youve dealt with

the flip cams 
flip-video-hd.jpg
yeah ive seen a lot of these. whats your experience with them/with ones that youve dealt with

Originally Posted by Theta

the flip cams 
i dont own one personally but i used my boys and it was as simple as you can get and the quality looked good on the comp. They are also one of the cheapest. So if you trying to keep it simple and only rec HD vids then I would def cop this. 

Originally Posted by Theta

the flip cams 
i dont own one personally but i used my boys and it was as simple as you can get and the quality looked good on the comp. They are also one of the cheapest. So if you trying to keep it simple and only rec HD vids then I would def cop this. 

Kodak Zi8 edges out the Flip UltraHD in video quality. Kodak ReviewFlip Review .  I have the Kodak, and I really liked it. Easy to use, great video.

Kodak is $99 on Amazon right now. You're Welcome...

Kodak Zi8 edges out the Flip UltraHD in video quality. Kodak ReviewFlip Review .  I have the Kodak, and I really liked it. Easy to use, great video.

Kodak is $99 on Amazon right now. You're Welcome...

DONT GET THE FLIP.. Its a good camera if you dont like to ZOOM. I was looking into these cameras too. One thing the guy at bestbuy told me is the ones with bigger memory tend to have more problems. There's so many moving parts in them, if and when you hit it, it might mess something up. The the ones that you use a memory card. And if you want an HD it will cost you more too.

DONT GET THE FLIP.. Its a good camera if you dont like to ZOOM. I was looking into these cameras too. One thing the guy at bestbuy told me is the ones with bigger memory tend to have more problems. There's so many moving parts in them, if and when you hit it, it might mess something up. The the ones that you use a memory card. And if you want an HD it will cost you more too.

Back
Top Bottom