Best Headphones or Earbuds for Workouts???

For those NTers who work out ... what do you guys think are the best headphones/earbuds for working out. I had been using some skull candy ink'd but they short out after about 3 months of sweating from running and lifting. I'm thinking of getting the Seinheiser MX75 or MX85 but wanted to see if there were other potential sets out there.

Thanks NT

pretty sure anything will work. i use shure se 210s or something like that. they work fine at the gym, i cant hear any outside noises so i just sort of zone out.

i've got senheisers and one of the ear pieces is louder then the other after a week of use which is pretty annoying, however. these are the best earbuds that i've exercised with. they have never fell out my ears when i jog which has been a huge problem with other earbuds

i heard the senheiser mx75 or mx85 are good, a couple of my friends who run love them since they never fall out

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

pretty sure anything will work. i use shure se 210s or something like that. they work fine at the gym, i cant hear any outside noises so i just sort of zone out.

Nah everything doesn't work. Apple style earbuds don't even stand a chance in my ears even when I'm just chillin. The skull candy were really good but like I said I've been going through them every few months. So I htink I'm gonna order the seinheisers. I've been using my OG ipod ones and I just got fed up and took them out yesterday at the gym. Thanks for the reviews guys.

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Nah everything doesn't work. Apple style earbuds don't even stand a chance in my ears even when I'm just chillin. The skull candy were really good but like I said I've been going through them every few months. So I htink I'm gonna order the seinheisers. I've been using my OG ipod ones and I just got fed up and took them out yesterday at the gym. Thanks for the reviews guys.

yeah you're right, i guess i meant any in ear ones should work. sennheisers are legit so i think you will be cool with those

JVC sells splash proof headphones that go around the ear and in the ear...back when I worked at Circuit City they were very popular but since they closed I haven't seen them at any other stores

Have used apple in-ears ($50) for years and they've worked great. Never fall out when I'm running.

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Have used apple in-ears ($50) for years and they've worked great. Never fall out when I'm running.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

So how'd you get them for 16? And please don't PM me telling me how, I just wanna know but not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom